Reviews for Sixteen
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
it's intrigueing..I don't know what you mean by "crystals", it is a nice dream tho.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I like this a lot. Meaningful and deep in such simple words. Love it.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
it's simplicity is beautiful. you capture so many emotions in under 20 words. i'll add this to my favourites.

by the way, thank you for your review on my poem, "blistering red". i was describing being in the shower actually.

take care and keep writing

EB
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
beautiful and very sweet. i especially like the line 'he'll whisper crystals'. quite unique. thanx for all ur reviews btw and please dont get miffed if i dont review for long, my time on fp's been made less till only weekends so i wont be reviewing much. and thanx for pointing out that my email add wasnt on my bio, but it is now. feel free to email me and keep up the awesome work!:-)

sincerely, mez
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
How beautiful and almost subtle this is. The whole peice is like a whisper. Very beautiful and soft... eyelash quiet I suppose.

Bravo once again Ebony.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
this is so sweet and honestly touching. there is just an enigma that surrounds this. lovely haiku.

* noelle
Rave Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Very nice. I dream he'll whisper crystals. I liked that line.

Rave
Ygg chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Wow so powerful! Love the image of whispering crystals. Great work!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Powerful and passionate, I really love this; I felt something like this on my sixteenth birthday, but that was a few years ago now. Great job, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.