Reviews for stargirl
rightclick5ave chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
i really don't know what to say because this is just full of words that make me go crazy. faves again.. like duh. you are amazing.

this girl you write about is absolutely magical. it's funny how i just reviewed another "girl" poem. papergirl and stargirl. ok whatever lol.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
awesome stuff right here. I like it more than ever. Great work!

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
very well written. Once again, much passion and great choice of words.

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
wow, the more I read these the more I wanna learn about this story. great work

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
very awesome. I bet the story will be awesome.

agirlnamed-aly chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Words can't describe how much I love this.

The imagery, the descriptions, the emotions. Powerful and awe-inspiring and meaningful. We need more writers like you in this world.
the naked civil servant chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
"such a toxic contradictionfirst impression, heart beat imagination"

i love all these poems, dare i say equally, as they all struck me as insanely diverse original& generally... unplaceable. i love the candy-coated descriptions abound. it was all very photogenic.

(i'd like to do more than survive i'd like to RUB IT IN YOUR FACE)
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
this is breathtakingly use of language, imagery, metaphors and similies.

i'm in awe of my work to yours, i feel like a 4 year old unsuccessfully trying to analyze is the true definition of poetry...everything I write is just a sham.
astral boy chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
This was... wicked. I can't say much more... but I love how original this was. Truely refreshing. *favourites*
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
My God, that's gorgeous. I loved it. Seriously, your word choice is PERFECT. Gorgeous.
Chandra-Moon chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
i'm normally hesitant to read collections of poetry like this because they usually suck but this is wonderful...you truly have a gift at creating people (even if she's real, you created her on paper) that are amazing and interesting and beautiful and imperfect...favoriting this. keep writing.
the big sleep chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
The first and last parts (syrup and alive) were by far the best. I love this. Best of your writing for sure- keep doing stuff like this. It's too good to miss out on.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
This is an amazing collection. im looking forward to see more from you, and quite frankly i find you have an incredible amount of talent. good job, i especially liked the most recent chapter, alive, and the first chapter. im waiting to see your conclusion(what i like most about this is the feeling she sparks up of sleaze and of envy...a perfect girl in a perfect world when perfect is the scariest thing.)
method acting chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Faves. Amazing. Wow. Yes. Good. -picks jaw up off the floor- I feel high on insanly good work. Lovely.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I can't even begin to tell you how much I like this collection. It reminds me of a girl I know so much, so perfectly put down into words the way I've been trying to do for quite awhile now. This is going straight to my favorites list. Great job. You've got such talent.

-Hillary-