Reviews for The Lost City
Arion Naomi chapter 29 . 9/6/2008
I know how that goes. My computer died twice and I just got a new one. I'm going to fix my old one, but most of my old writing is gone. Luckily, I had an even better story idea. If you plan on going back and editing chapters, I have a few recomendations.

1. Try to keep the tenses the same (ie. if your writing in Past tense, don't jump to present).

2. Show it don't tell it. You do a lot with just telling what happened. Take the extra time to show how it happened (ie. when you told us Giselle's name).

Other little grammer mistakes, I can overlook (even with me being the grammer nazi...)

Other than that, it's a great and compelling story. I can't wait until you start work on it again, you're still one of my favorites on here.
Inwe Taralom chapter 29 . 5/12/2008
That is understandable. I am a new mother so I know exactly how your life can suddenly change. As long as you still love writing and you haven't lost your passion then there is nothing wrong. Your story is wonderful, I love it and I will continue to wait patiently for the next chapter. You have great ideas so keep going.

Faithful reader always - Inwe
rosieroo chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
great start!

the beginnings different, with the mum and dad and kidliwinks and stuff, but i like this Rei!
yayawhynot89 chapter 28 . 11/21/2007
I love this fic :) please update soon
the-raven's-star chapter 28 . 11/3/2007
i love your this storie its awsome ...what will happen with rene and freya? ...yay
Firefly chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
ha. The word "daleko" means far in Czech.
Exquisite Enigma chapter 28 . 11/1/2006
Sorry I didnt review when the new chappie came up. I had to study for a chem test. Anyway, The story is amazing, and the description of how her parents died was amazing, and sad. Keep Writing!
ILoveMyAttitudeProblem chapter 28 . 10/19/2006
I LOVE this story please update soon. I love to talk well sometime i'm really antisocial byut if u have msn or if u get it come talk to me at
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 28 . 10/19/2006
Yeah, this was a pretty emotional chapter, but I LOVED IT!
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 28 . 10/19/2006
YESS! An update! lol. I love Stephan..hes adorable..XP Are they gonna kill the Wilsons? This story needs some more Stepan&Rei, I mean if theres gonna be a wedding, they should get to know each other a tad more, this story hasn't been really directed to them that much. I can't wait until you update, and I HOPE that it will be soon! :D Its no problem (saying your story is amazing) because its the truth, you're a great writer. :)
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow. So, I read this story like forever ago until like chapter... 10. ish. And then I added it to my favorites and forgot to reveiw, how kind of me, right?

And now I check up on it again and find 27 chapters! yay! I'll be reading them soon. I swear. But for now... awesome story!

Please read and review my story Chasing Princes, I think you'd like it!

Kayla Christine
PrincessVeryTea chapter 27 . 9/1/2006
Yay, getting all exciting. I loved the evil fallen angel. Keep updating please, I'll be back to check! :D
supagirl100 chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
OMG! Please put up the next chapter! Please! I ned it! This story is so good. Hope to see the next chapter soon! From your #1 fan, supagirl!
amacat chapter 27 . 8/22/2006
Oh no! What happend? Why are they back there? I need to know! Need to read!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 8/22/2006