Reviews for Dancing Solo
Wow,

Very emotional.

Loved it though.
ZoieLark chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
It speaks to me because I have and still am going through that.
Worldley chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
great storyline, you should ha more to the story. though, just this one chapter explains alot.
vampyre-night chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This is a great fic. Hope you continue soon, cos trust me, if I was a crying type of person, I would be in tears by now. *sniff* Anyway, great so far, and please continue writing, I want to see Nikki get her comeuppence (sp?). Damn prep.
Jolly B chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow, such powerful, heart-breaking stuff! Honestly, it's so depressing, thats why i LOVE it. Hardly any stories have this kind of emtional effect on me. Lol, ok i wasn't THAT emotional, but you know, it brought a tiny little invisible tear to my eye stuff!Update .
Iceland Spar chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
OMIGOSH! that is such an awesome start! poor girl!stupid "nikki"! sigh please update soon!
BeachButterfly chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
omg, this is so sad. I love best friend/love of my life stories. Please please please update asap!

-BeachButterfly
Erin Maureen chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wow really really good first chapter, it was so real. so very real, and i think a bunch of ppl could relate to that. liking ur firnd, them not seeing u as anything else. im interested to see what will happen next!
anonymus chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
aww.. did this happen to you?
Wolfie Star26 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I like so far. Reminds me kinda about how i felt when my best friend started to date this guy who our group of friends hated and she started to do everything with him and skipped out on everything we would always do together.

So keep up the great work and update soon. I can't wait for chapter two.
One Desire chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Great start. Are your chapters going to be this length? Just curious. I would offer some critique, but I didn't see anything terribly wrong.
stainedwhiterose chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Jo! A new story, i like it. It makes me wanna break out in tears though, lol. When are you going to update your other stories? Well I like this one, so update it whenever you get the chance or email it to me. I could care less about friggin grammar errors and stuff so just send it to me as soon as you write it. kay? well ttyl.
Allison chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, this was really really sad. But good, I love it! UPDATE SOON!
strictreader chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Nice. Heartbreak isn't easy...Love how this is goin!
I Dance In The Rain chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Yay! Another good one! I love it! Omgosh, this is the first chapter and I already CANT WAIT to see what's going to happen. Update fast!