Reviews for Ponder
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Nice writing style, it made me think. I liked it!
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Good, it's always fine to try something new.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
It definitely makes you think...I like it.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Okay, very good.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i actually like this... it practically depicts thought of the human race... very well done...
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is really good, great piece!
ator otid chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I don't think anyone who knows what they're talking about would be able to flame this one.

I really, really like this one, because it's able to be so thought-provoking without going on for twenty pages. This one may start some philosophical discussions...

I'm adding it to favorite stories.
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This... i have to show to some of my friends! Love it :_
Not Who I Look Like chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
becouse pondering is cool! Yay! Thanks for the review you gave me, who-knows-how-many-months-ago. I'm glad I read this! It's really good! Hm... I like the word ponder, people shoud use it more often. *is now pondering why none of her friends uses the word ponder* O.K... I don't think 5 hours of sleep is enough... Oh well.

Snowflake
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Why, do you expect flames on this one?it's really good!good questions... existence is existence... kool
blood of scorpio tonight chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
... and all we are/ is all so far...(somewhere out there - our lady peace)

anyways. yeah i keep poems like this in a file on my computer... short clever poems. that sound stupid after the 15 billionth time i've read it. but that's okay. its all cool. we're good. we're good.
GC Age chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Not bad it is a nice thinking poem...it has potencal to become something famous if a famous person where to read it or use it in a speech. Quite good consider writing speechs and you might become he next Martaion luther king jr. So go out and find a good cuase and write about it with all your heart and soul!