Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
You Make Me Smile A Lot chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow, that must have taken a deep look into the dimensions of each sin. Oh, BTW, I watch Charmed too and I have seen that episode. Nice work. I have a habit of walking around calling for Leo. Back to the review. That was great. I'm sure that anyone who is deep into one of these sins (or all of them) can identify without any problem. Great work. p.s. I changed my name
Ahemait chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
i really liekd how you put in the colours at the end of each stanzaq, and the poem itself was very well written and original. great job. and i'm sorry i havent been reviewing any of your stuff lately!
emily chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
hey soz for not talking in ages my dad had a heart attack shall explain later. This poem isn't like your others. the rhyming scheme is unusual but very good in places. i like the message you are trying to get across keep it up!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
wow, i love the profound meaning and the style you used to define each 'sin' wonderfully written!

keep writing
TheLimitoftime chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Great poem love! The areas on hells revenge or justice are very well done and far out. Just don't let all this well deserved praise go to your head!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love this! Very well done, the research must have been fun as well. I love the information that you get at the same time as enjoying the reading.

Keep it up.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Like the rest of your pieces... they surely don't dissapoint. - ADD-san
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
though i'm sure the idea(of the seven deadly sins) has been done and re-done you add your own unique twists to this and that makes it gorgeous. utterly fantastic.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is nice, very blunt. I like the formating.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow..very well done...It was worth every hour...Great job...I really liked how you put this...Wish I could say more but I am speachless...
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i like this, but i do think you could have done better on LUST... (rozlin is the personification of this sin and i think you could have depicted her better lol...) still, very good and intruiging... i like how on some of them you gave an explination for why they are committing this sin... and you descriptions are beautiful, as always... lots of love -Rozlin
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I like this very much, especially the fact that every sin had a description, punishment and color mentioned.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
WOW- i love this so much! oh my, youve outdone yourself- each verse and each punishment uniquely thought of and the rhyming was perfectly subtle so it flowed-this is SO going on my fav.

Def. one of your best, yes yes!

lol, awesomely well written!
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Heya babe!

Well I already told you what I thought of this one while we were talking about how stupid boys can be right? lol. But since I'm tired and I'm bored and you told me too (yes mommy!) I'll review it anyway!.

All your poems are amazing..(no phenomenal! you can't beat that can you? MNEH! lol) And I've told you this before!

It definately deserves more than a 10 but FP won't let me put a million zeros after that but you know what I mean! lol.

Anyway I absolutely love it and I'm sure everyone else will too!

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hey babe! I know I already told you what I thought of this piece, but whatever! I'm just gonna tell you again! _

I think you're getting better and better with every poem you write and I just love this one. I love the titel, I love the idea of the seven deadly sins, I love how you wrote it! I think it deserves a 10, especially the lust, anger and envie parts! I absolutely loved it! Awesome job!

Much love, Rosanna.