Reviews for Leaving Thoughts
aspirer chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
...oh my gosh! the poor leaves! y'know, none of this has EVER crossed my mind before, and now i feel really quite selfish. my goodness, this was great!
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This can also relate to humans and I've thought about it often. Great thoughts, good work!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
How sad. I adored the drama. I can't help but feel that these are the same feelings and thoughts that plague the human condition.
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
So sad, well done. :)
Le-Fey chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very dramatic. You can really feel the helplessness that the leaf feels. Very good.

I liked it! _

~Morgana
Damsel Under Stress chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow... appropriately bleak, seeing as school starts soon. :( Many frowns. As I was saying to another author just the other day, it's always a rare pleasure to see a fanfic author strike out into original territory. This was no exception. Amazing work. You'll be on my Faves, that's for sure!
clairvaux chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love the way you compare a leaf to life...something others would think is so small and insignificant, but you've brought a small part of the world's beauty into focus...
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Well Mr. Leaf, I don't think you can do anything because that's nature. You can't change it. I'm the author, I love the fact that you put this poem in a leaf's perspective. It would be very interesting, though.

~~Trinity
the big sleep chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Quite a delicious thing! Great concept...keep it up.