Reviews for Broken Grin
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i can't make my brain churn out any concrit or even any type of useful review. so i guess i can only say that i love this.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow.

I've run out of synonyms for "gorgeous."
Avide chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I like this one. It's interesting. I like the imagery it gives me.
atalantea chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
The piece is short and hanging in a good way, like wanting more hanging not unsatisfied hanging. :D Nice. :D
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I love it! It's just the right length, right meaning, right everything. Beautiful. If it was a puppy, I'd pet it. That made no sense...
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Beautifully written and it ends with a bang!This has so much truth and artistic value in it despite its shortness and simplicity.
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
It's like a short, personal story... you write so truthfully it's really touching...
circumspice chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I love it. Beautiful and tragic.

Thanks so much for the review; I wanted to review all of your work but then I went to your page and I was like 'll have to work my way through it all in increments :)
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is so tragic...
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
a very personal poem... ive noticed you've written much on this topic, and each one is as good as the next. harsh and descriptive. -the Lady Elaine
RomanceDeceptionist chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my poem. you have reviewed some of my others too, i feel so special(seeing as how you are very popular with people :)) I mean, 85 reviews for a poem! THat is spectacular! lol, wish i could do that. how do you get so many people to review?

anyways, on to the poem lol. I thought it was amazing in the fact that it reminded me of Mr. Brightside from the Killers. the part of "Jealousy" from the killers reminds me of the part "he is the only wound that hasn't healed yet", in the fact that wounds such as jealousy take a long time to heal, especially involving loved ones like ex girlfriend/boyfriend, or current ones. great job, and keep writing!

-RomanceDeceptionist
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Grave and striking.
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Poignant as usual; a tint of cynicism and it goes a long way in this short monologue of reaction to the incident. I'm enjoying your reads now more than ever.
Thyrt chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i got a lot of emotions from thatit was really goodgreat job
like a lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I don't even know how to comment on your poetry sometimes! I feel like I'm constantly repeating 'beautiful, beautiful, beautiful' but what else can I say, really? I love all your poems!

I love how you've nicknamed this man 'Mr. Gasoline' (& I'm sorry you were in an accident!), and the emotional pain here. to me, it sounds... bitter and tragic. your voice in this poem sounds so tired to me. the last line is major beautiful sadness, too.

(PS: thanks for your reviews- usually I don't thank people for reviewing me, but I seriously fangirled over your reviews! & you added me to your favourite's? I know this is probably my imagination, but thanks!)

never stop writing.