Reviews for When Dawn Comes
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
damn... life seems to play the same scenario all over the world.

I like your poem, I am living your poem. My dawn is about to come. Keep it up :P
Stormer chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hi, first off I want to say thanks for the review on my poem "Here We Stand", and guess what? I actually have made it into a song now :) I started learning the guitar and it's one of the first songs I've written. *S* Thanks for putting that idea in my head!

Now as to this poem: you're right, it isn't particulaly cheerful. But I think it speaks really powerfully of impending loss. I know it hurts a lot to have to let people we care about go.
betalight chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I like it - beautifully tragic.
Darlingdeath chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Really great poetry. I really like the ending, and the was you leave much for the readers mind to ponder. Thank you for the amazing reviews!
Frozen Darkness chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Beatiful. I really liked it. -Michi
account not in use chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Seems kind of stiff, but still pretty good
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
It's good, but it could be better. Maybe try and create a bit more mystery, extend the idea of blessings and the descriptions of the outside world.

Matt
Cyrus chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
so this is what you did not wont me to see? well, i dont want to let you go, i got a sample of what it would be like when i walked away at the airport. i only have to let you go one more time, anymore then that i am not sure i could take. i love you, hang in there.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is poignant but affluent in descriptions and portrayed feelings. Good job here.

~~Trinity