Reviews for the tinkerbell in the palm of his hand
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
90 pounds of white girl blues...I loved that line.

I'm reading a lot of peterpan things lately and they're all fabulous pieces.
the dreamer in your pocket chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
aw... cute. I love it. You take something so very very common and typically, well, childlish and make it something beautiful! Nice job!
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I like all the comparisons you used in this poem. "I would have my own/ shelter, his rough fingers/ creating a cave above my tiny/ little fairy limbs/ against the rain." I really liked that metaphor.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This is wonderful, heavenly, and lovely. You may be 90 pounds of white girl blues, but your a fire cracker through your poems.

Juliet.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Really the last two language too.
feverdog chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
i love this. i wish i could be tinkerbell :( hell i wish i was 90 lbs! (only 13 more to go _) i love the imagery in the poem - so vivid it hurts my eyes (but in a good way) {i found my peter pan i'm just no faery enough yet}

'90 pounds of white girl blues' i love this poem [!like i love you!]
GreenSock chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Great last line. I can relate to the comparing of oneself to other people and feeling ungood about oneself. Well done.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
such a breaking lovely little fairytale comparison.

adorable.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Great poem! I love the way you compared yourself to your friend and then the way you compared yourself to tinkerbell in the end.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
" tinkerbell is nothing without her Peter Pan " - that was just so cute I was giggling like mad after reading this, I find it an utterly sweet and realistic poem. the ending is just perfect and suite the whole mood of the poem, absolutly wonderful.

~* noelle
gremlin-oompaloompa chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
awe i really like this, its so sweet!