Reviews for Senior Agrivations and Things Like Graduating
t-t-t-ouch chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Wow. I like this so much I dont even know what to say. Excellent job. Makes me realize I might actually MISS highschool...or not.

Love it.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I like it. It's interesting. A prose poem bit of french class.
frayedlifeforce chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
oh wow. i love this so much. *adding it to favourites*i really have nothing to comment, but it really touched me.
frayedlifeforce chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
so sad. i am loving this poem so much, it is written in such a poetic style. but i didn't like the bold formatting in the 4th chapter, besides that, everything is great.i'm gonna keep going now.
frayedlifeforce chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
whoa i am loving this. it is so cleverly done and it just grabs my well written, i'll review in another 3 chapters.
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
It's a bit of an honor to have my first posted poem reviewed by someone with such an extensive collection of poetry. I'll do my best to offer a few constructive reviews in turn, but keep in mind that poetry is not my usual genre.1) You've certainly capture a kind of flow here. It's conversational and informal, and it doesn't always need punctuation to seperate ideas. "Sloppy shooting stars like crazy;Midnight;outings with friends" I inserted the semicolons there to mark the divide between lines. Without them, it reads like on continous sentence. With them, it feels like two seperate thoughts. Either works, and they way you combined the two-starting new lines to imply punctuation-is really cool.2) The parenthesis also add an interesting element to your poem. They're a whispered aside to another auidence. So, instead of just connecting the reader with the author through the poem, you connect the reader with the author and another implied reader. 3) My only critique here is the last line: "Wow these classes sure are short." It feels anti-climactic, even if it does fit the informal tone of the poem. Every poem certainly doesn't have to offer a deep insight into the universe, but I keep expecting something more profound when I read through this poem. I dunno. It's probably just me.4) You have good poem here, especially if it was just dashed off during French class.
AlterEthereal chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Beautiful. I love it when I can feel the longing in the writing. There's so much emotion in your words, even when they themselves have nothing to do with emotion (i.e. "A pinwheel of synchronized images not even fit for Saturday morning cartoons").

Gawd, I am SO in love with your work.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
lol...i know the feeling cause i'm going through the same thing right now, and to think that university classes will be shorter. haha.
Spiral Artist chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Ahh yes, so full of life and yet, disappointment and pain... goodbyes are such calm, yet chaotic things.
Spiral Artist chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
I guess that's the kind of situation I will find myself in one day. It's a good twist on the cliché, and in a dual originality.
Spiral Artist chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Very clear, crystal-clear almost, vision of an art class. I can see how it works on you.
Spiral Artist chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Truly, the torment appears much more profound and precious when the end draws nigh. Incredibly simple yet amazing display.
AlterEthereal chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
I just thought you should know, I love this like crazy.
Spiral Artist chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
It seems that, despite the plus sides, the down sides of the senior year affect you more. I liked the relaxed attitude of these.
Searching4Truth chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
I like this because I can relate to some of it (well...even though I'm homeschooled, lol). I'm in my senior year too and suffering somewhat from monotony...lol...anyway, keep writing! I'm interested to read the rest of this. :-)