Reviews for The Origi
Audwin chapter 14 . 9/17/2005
No, no, no. You DO deserve praise. However, you shouldn't be thanking me for the praise I give you, but you should be thanking yourself.

Ending short note (already, darn, I write so little!)

- Audwin -
Trillix chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Lol, I know I don't deserve so much praise. It'd be nice to get an e-mail from someone who's been so nice to my storywriting though lol

As for the spelling, I noticed that lol Just been too lazy lately to update the files up here ; But I'll be sure to do that once my exams in early October are over. Still, thanks for pointing it out lol

~Trillix
Audwin chapter 13 . 9/16/2005
Yes, I actually bother to read the reviews, but don't thank me for that - thank yourself. Seriously.

Ah, well, it's the quality of the audience-ay? Perhaps I might get to know you... maybe, I will email you someday (although highly unlikely).

I will be sure to review every once in a while (so that you know I’m not dead yet and still haunting you, heh). I enjoy your writing very much, so never lose hope – at least I appreciate and look forward to your work (that made it sound so negative, darn). Hopefully, you will have the time to write it all your ideas down on paper or the computer.

However, watch your spelling! You have several spelling errors throughout the story; try to find them.

I cannot think of anything more to say, so I’ll leave it at this.

- Audwin -
Trillix chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Lol, I finally write a reply here for you...if you care to read the reviews at all, seeing as you're the only one reviewing XD;; Well, incase you do care to look, thank you, so much. Lol It's nice to see somebody actually looks forward to reading my stuff lmao.

Well, just so you know, yes, I'm afraid this is the end of this story. However, I'll have future stories concerning my vampires whenever I get any ideas or have the time. In fact, I already have ideas for several and have started on...two? Well, one of them is going to be quite short, perhaps six to eight chapters. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing some more of your reviews later on. Whether it be in a week or another year lol

~Trillix
Audwin chapter 17 . 9/14/2005
It's turning into somewhat a fantasy/romance... nonetheless, it's still great! I hope that chapter 17 isn't the end, although it somewhat seems like one.

I liked the poetry that you put into chapter 17, very nice.

Well, keep writing! -whether it's The Origi or any other piece of writing. Much luck in the future!
Audwin chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I'm going to tie you down to your computer and make you update. No, I'm just joking. But seriously, keep writing - you're keeping a reader hanging!
Audwin chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
Still marvelous! Keep writing! The ends of your chapters are so suspenseful (that's an excellent thing).
Audwin chapter 8 . 8/28/2005
This is my first piece of fiction I read in FictionPress... just to let you know. I'll continue to review so make sure you update soon.

It's excellent. Partially, because I am a lover of fantasy, another part, being that of the little world that you created. To a certain extent, the names that you used in your story are quite nice as well... as are the characters in general and the description you provided each character.

Much luck (haha, Peter) in the future.

PS: I will add suggestions when the story comes to a conclusion.