Reviews for Goodbye
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Aw...how come good writers are leaving fp? I'm gonna miss you and your writing...you're an inspirational writer. I hope you keep writing...it has healing-like properties. I guess this is good-bye.
Audwin chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Quite a sophisticated poem (at least to me anyhow...) due to some confusion that I felt during the middle-which usually happens when something goes beyond my comprehension. I felt I understood, yet did not at the same time: 50-50.

I think that the poem can be fixed grammatically in some parts, but I won't tell you and leave you to adjust it a bit.

Wonderful last line I think. It really shows the pain of saying goodbye. On the other hand, I disagree with some parts of the poem (despite it's goodness in terms of quality). For instance, I believe that goodbye is not necessary because it is something that the mind and memory accepts... not the brain. In the poem, although it seemingly is speaking of goodbye as something the memory accepts, your mind doesn't seem to be taking it in. Please do not be offended; I am merely making a point, which is in my understanding... this is a wonderful piece of writing.

Anyhow, much luck in the future (both in the real word and with your writing).
AriaxNasies chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow it's good.
Novelist chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
very sad, but i can relate, good job
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
beautifully done. too bad you won't keep writing. you are a talented writer. i'll just read some of your other things. i can't say keep writing because you said you won't. so i shall wish you much luck.

mysteriously yours,shadowofyou
Trillix chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Love it, it's wonderful. Sad, yes, but it's wonderful. I wish I could write as well. Please keep up the good work!By the way, in the first line of the third part, isn't it supposed to be 'How can I carry on living,'? Because it says 'How can carry on living,'