Reviews for Silent Madness
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
You wrote this with your sister staring at the screen! Wow, what strength of mind you have!

As for the poem, I thought it was a great concept... Silent Madness...

icewolf9 (11.26)
ELR07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I believe you are very talented; keep it up, these are all beautifully aka Melancholy Wonder
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Simple but you made your point clear. It's cool.
Darkness and Chaos Unleashed chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
It was still very good. I could not write at all if someone would be watching me.

And I looked at your profile...You are in many ways very much like I'll sound stupid and idiotic now, and this btw, saying that thing I said before doesn't mean you'd sound stupid and idiotic, but in another way you're like music you like. I love Within Temptation, Nightwish, Epica, Evanescence, Therion, Arcana and Lacuna Coil. And my favorite Evanescence songs are Lies and Forever Gone, Forever You. And my favorite song by Within Temptation is Dark Wings. And Planet Hell and Romanticide are some of my favorite Nightwish songs. And I too, hate Avril Lavigne, Ben Moody, country music, Bush (luckily he's not my president...), Harry Potter and Paris Hilton.
Illastic chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Ooh. *shivers* Dark and macabre... I can relate to this far too well for my liking.
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
hauntingly beautiful. i like this one a lot. drowning further down. please keep writing, you are fabulous.

mysteriously yours,shadow