Reviews for Savior of Humanity
Death Dispenser chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i really liked it,and i'm catholic(ish). i would love to hear it. i really liked the "to do good" line. the "jesus of suburbia" part reminded me of greenday, as i'm sure other people have told you. the only thing i didn't really like was the "ridding the world of all stupidity". something about the line threw me off, but that's probably just me.
Furukizu chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
A stupid, ignorance, pain, religion what a scar upon this pitiful planet but at latest some people finally see that; good job.
Lynn Toohey chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
um...well that was very...interesting!
Disillusioned Traveller chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Hey, this is pretty good. Iam Christian, but like Smartass said, I'm not offended. The Jesus of Suberbia line sounds a bit Greenday-ish, but yeah. Anway.

I liked the way this was written and would love to hear it with music. Very nice.
Smartass56 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Thats pretty cool - one of the songs I would listen to if I was pissed off at the world, like after the 2004 election. Man, I just wanted to blow up the world after that one. I don't think you really have to worry about offending Christians with this one though, since the Christ figure is more of a motif than what the song is about. I wouldn't use the Jesus of Suburbia line, though, if I were you. It comes off slightly plagiaristic.
emizulu chapter 1 . 8/28/2005