Reviews for In The Eyes Of God
Alankria chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
A-ha, I understand the German at the end there. Gotta love learning about the Nazis, it teaches you all sorts of random German phrases.

Also, I think in the very last sentence, you mean 'sight' and not 'site'.

Interesting chapter!
Alankria chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Nice way to show what a sick bastard Abraham is. And yet I suspect there is more to this than just religious fanatacism, perhaps because Abraham's final words so closely echoed the title of this story.
Alankria chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
This Nadeb sure is a nasty guy. I look forward to seeing how this conflict develops, and I suspect that Sophia will not fall prey to his machinations.
Alankria chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
I was wondering when I'd see these two again. Good chapter! Makes me wonder what happened.
Alankria chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Sorry it's been so long since I last looked at this. I liked this chapter; Sophia is an interesting character, devoid of many human features.
Alankria chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
My one quibble with this chapter is that I have no idea where this is happening, which planet, when, etc. Some clarification would be good. Other than that, interesting chapter.
Alankria chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
'followed by an insane cackling what put Joel on edge.' - Egad! That made me flinch! Please change 'what' to 'that'.

'Insanity's overrated'... great line!

Reading on..
Alankria chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hmm, interesting beginning. Connotations of the Matrix here, but in a different and original way. I like the semi-deity's name :P
Arkash chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
Hey,

Exciting new chapter here.

CC: "Sophia [threw] her notes into her backpack, and yanked..."

Sophia is a cool character; nice evac plans. *_*
Arkash chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
So it begins, it seems. Interesting dialogue.

It might be helpful if you specified who's speaking, at least in the first two paragraphs.

Good job. *_*
Arkash chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Interesting chapter. Curious to see what she'll decode.

In the last paragraph you use the name Agatha instead of Sophia.
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
An interesting vision for Joel. Or perhaps I should call it a sending.

Good Job, as always. *_*
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
Good protrayal of religious zealots. In the name of God, they can do anything.

Yuck, wouldn't Abraham be afraid of catching some diseases?

Good job, as always. *_*
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Very interesting, and clever to use public outbrake to kill infidels.

You're jumping POV again, from Hagia to the Reubenist agent, Nadeb. You need a divider.

Keep up the good work! *_*
Arkash chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
This is very interesting, if a bit confusing. The only thing I can think of is that the Hell place Joel dreams of could be a holding place, like downloaded souls for future worlds.

I suppose I will find out.

Good Job! *_*