Reviews for Necessary Evil: The Godhead
dreamshell chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
A nice ending. Seemed to wrap a lot of things up, while also leaving things open for other stories. This one was a little bit more abrupt that the other two, but I think it fits well. The NE series was a blast, man. Pretty much a sci-fi lover's dream.

-dreamshell-
Arkash chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Nice ending, Jave Harron. *_*
Arkash chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
Interesting converstation between the doctor and Thomas.

So Little and Hood go to hell, where they belong. *_*
Arkash chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
Cool, I like the way Heaven started. But all that power might corrupt even Thomas...no?

And why bring Ruckil and Bressian back?

Perhaps they needed for the plot.

We could use with a bit more explanation of how Jupiter had been ignited, and how the Dyson sphere had been created.

Excellent, I love this chapter. *_*
Arkash chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
So now Thomas becomes the Almighty. The description of creation is very good.

Cool chapter. Very interesting and grandiose. *_*
Arkash chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
It's like clash of the Titans, with these godly weapons you're using. Or like a weapons testing arena of the Gods.

Exciting chapter. *_*
Arkash chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
The battle for the Goodhood is at hand. Great chapter. *_*

The first 2 paragraphs are in Bressian's POV, and then Thomas'. You're jumping from POV to POV without the scene divider.
Arkash chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Good tech stuff, and good plot. Your ideas are grandiose.

While I'm familiar with the story and the characters, new readers would want to know who's thoughts we're seeing in the mental interactions. You might want to add dialogue tags, or something.

Other than that, it's great. *_*
Arkash chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Hm, it's hard to decide which one.

This is more polished, the other one started with a bang.

Good work here. Keep them coming. *_*
Arkash chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
You have certainy been busy. I look forward to reading the revised version.

Keep the chapters coming. *_*

Btw, the villain from the previous book has been deleted out of the fabric of the universe by the use of a strange weapon.