Reviews for shock me blue
kit feral chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
You really have a way with descriptions. "shockme blue" is awesome. "his electrified jet black hair intertwining with his halo" is also a beautiful phrase. But my favorite would have to be ''well, .then'"& he heads into the whores-galore store." That's just p.e.r.f.e.c.t. I lovelovelove this. Never stop writing, love.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
How an angel can change so quickly. I like how you phrased this poem, the ending told it all why he lost his halo. Somehow straightforward yet thought-provoking.
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
You're style is so different from others that I have read, but it makes so much sense! I love how the event of the umbrella flying away seems to mean so much more. THe use of color in this poem is great. Really wonderful stuff.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
very interesting...
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hee hee. Great ending.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Iliked the line 'and greyer and black and blackest'. It's a good poem but I feel like the situation went over my head a bit.
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
crazy... i like the electric feel to it, makes it very intense. -the Lady Elaine
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Full of passion and striking senses.
beti213 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
another 'just wow'. the play of images and rhymes and spacing and the way you use the english language-amazing. keep writing.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
You are an awesome poet! I absolutely love your poems.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
No wonder you have a zillion reviews. This is excellent..great imagery. I know what you mean by this.

*Hillary*
like a lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
this poem made me happy for some reason- not sure why! :D maybe it was just the words here: "& it turns ever slightly grey/and greyer and black and blackest/as neon signs flash across his face;"

it just made this cool neon-blue-lights-flashing-boy's-shadowy-face image in my mind. hm. not sure how to describe it properly.

& "the whores-galore store"? i love that! :D
stashedlover chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
beautiful piece! thanks for your comments on my work (:
Simply Stupid chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Ha ha, love it!
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Lovely in a raw red way. Excellent.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »