Reviews for portrait in decadence
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
dandelions and the dead.. incredible.
hippos-anoonymus chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
m is he a necropheliac?

great poem
dirty windows chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
beautiful. and haunting. simply put, i love it.
poet tree chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
so simple and so creepily beautiful. i love.
frigg chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
wow. simple, sweet and short. great imagery.

'The Junk Fairy'
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
's amazing.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
you did necrophilia so x 49267345.2 much better than i did.
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
interesting.

I like the first line, not how you would think to start a poem about necrophilia.

"Admires the halo around her neck" At first I thought this was maybe referring to a necklace or something, but I've changed my mind (After re-reading it several times) I think it's a reference to ... how do I explain this! Something along the lines of it's fallen from where it used to be or should be (I.e. above her head) or maybe she was an angel in life and now she's fallen. I don't know. Great poem though, really made me think.

Keep writing!
angel4soul chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
So powerful in so little words...I like..

Angel4soul
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Argh. Terrible and beautiful. Necrophilia is always such a weird subject (Christopher moore did it wonderfully- He placed a necrophiliac and a vampire together in the same morgue, and came out with both humour and something disguting and indescribable.) Somehow you've done something different. It's almost sweet, and that's whats truly frigthening about it.

I'm not sure if the italics do anything for the poem. It felt a bit odd. perhaps if you had only a few of those word italicized it wouldn't look quite ass off to me.

Still, great job.

-simpleton
euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
my only criticism is external to your work: i can't say anything worth saying.

. &flawless...just wow.

the epitome of perfection right there.(thank you for your reviews :j)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
short, but pretty, love the whole image that is presented by it, quite a striking scene to say the least
crackpot chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i like it. there's probably enough review on that. How does one beta poetry? It comes out rather nicely though but the concept makes my brain have small explosions in the synapsis.
my failure chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
poem. good job.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
M..I love this. Gorgeous.
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »