Reviews for Wilhelm
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Stunning tale portrayed in wonderful description and flow; with an rye impact as a finale.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
what I wonder, is where you get your muse? Do you experiance bits, or the entire events that you describe in your poetry. and if so, is it exausting? you must have some life. Well done.

Solo.
Pixie L. Taylor chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I like your style. Unlike most non-rhyming poems, it has a style, a beat almost. Awesome, unique, powerful.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Intriguing way to portray such subjects. I like this sort of tone of antiquity.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This was amazing. You're such a great writer. I loved everything about this poem, every word. I can't even pick out my favorite lines, there are just too many.
Tiff chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
She worshiped

moonlight

like a cat

swallowing the night sky whole

I love that line! I'm a cat lover so that probaly has something to do with it. Love the choice of words!
in theory chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
"She worshiped/moonlight/like a cat/swallowing the night sky whole," I can only describe this as delicious. Stunning imagery. The piece seems to end on a sad note, almost hopeless.
Autumn Dawn chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
wow. This reminds me of two friends of mine...

your writing is amazing, so unique.

Great job with your readers connecting to your words.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
then the front gate.. than

I love that last line
Abbreviations chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Again, amazed, this was just as impressive as the last poem I read of your's. You have a remarkable way with flow and rythmn that keeps me enthralled and thinking till the very end.

- Abbreviations, Open Up My Eager Eyes
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
"She worshiped

moonlight

like a cat

swallowing the night sky whole

(she was always such a show off

when no one was looking!)"

wow! I too worship nature and the part of like a cat, because cats dont worship gods and they do ok!

"He was the pilgrim

orphaned against her religion,

but I think

like me he didn’t believe in anything anyway.

"

! me three!

wonderful poem, i love your orginalyity/ orginal style, well to the review u said about my orginal poem thing , after reading this i guess i was wrong, this truely is brilliant and orginal!
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
amazing
method acting chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wicked. Awesome. Excellent.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
oh, WOW, that's such a unique, deep poem. great job on this one! one of my favorties. my favortie lines were,"They made love in the garden

ghosts