Reviews for Cry
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
very powerful and complete with emotion and such powerful words...great stuff!

Sorrow
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
this one's cool...i love the flow...keep it up!-pammy-
Vampire's Werewolf chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hm... this poem is slightly different but i still love it! Sorry it is taking me so long to review your stuff, but I have to do most my internet time at school and that kind of puts a damper on what i can do. Any who, it is a lovely poem! And now i'm going to read your other two new ones! Byes! :)
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is awesome! No more than awesome, its so so beautiful and so powerful! I love it!

Much love, Rosanna.
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I know the feeling. This is very good :D. I like the formatting - it increases in intesity with the works which is awesome.

-Write on!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
interesting format.. cool poem.. back to queen vixta i see
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Awsome poem. I think this is one of my favorites by you. Keep it up.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wow. speaks exactly what im feeling right now. wow... awesome stuff, awesome stuff..
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
painful.

i like how you kept adding emphesis with each stanza(with the italic/bold/underlining), it makes it soo much more...painful.

amazing!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE the first paragraph. "It's impossible to turn the page." that's really powerful. "Stuck on repeat" is too, and I think its something alot can really relate to. We all get bored of the same hurt over again. Or really anything over again and again.

ANNA
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
tears well up in my eyes reading this. a fantastic and utterly beautiful portrayl. love it.

* noelle
broken waiting angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
ooh, that was cool with how you did the italics then underlining and bold. I can feel your suffering in this. More of your great work!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ah...I know how that feels. I liked the rhythm for this. Great job.

-Lain- _
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww..that's so sad. The last line is really blunt and..well..sad.