Reviews for City Limits
beautiful and filled with emotions. i think this is 1 of ur best. awesome, mez
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
::snuggles Shazaam:: be happy.. please..? LOVE YOU! *TI*
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I think you mean absence not absents

anyhow I like it.. especially the middle & last stanza
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
As soon as I read the first few lines, an image popped into my mind (my friend's xanga pic in fact...real nice pic, lol). Really good piece, I don't think I have a need to tell you what's wonderful about it because others already said so. Still, I hope to see more soon!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is really sweet. It paints a great picture.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
not a fav, but its definately good. jsut didnt strike the same chord as other poems have by you. none the less: rock on :D
shinco chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
LOL, Shazaam, it's not "Absents", it's "Absence". Absents is plural for absent. Absence is the state of being absent. LOL, you need to check yourself on those kinds of words more carefully, eh?... the eh again... I'M NOT CANADIAN! lol Oh, well, who cares if I say, "Eh,"? Anyway, you must have been pretty ticked and angry at this person you thought you were close to... It's just so powerful, your words, as simple-sounding (SOUNDING, ok? lol) as they may be... You really get your message across. GOOD JOB! GO SHAZAAM!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
beautiful, beautiful poem. I adore the writing and the last stanza just so powerfully written and executed to perfection I love it. wonderful job. :) a beta is a person who rereads another's work, to point out spelling or grammar mistakes.

* noelle