Reviews for Hallowed Be The Fatherland
Scraper chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
"Service me" Ha that made me laugh... Wish it was that easy for me... Anyway, good chapter. I'll try reading more from now on. I will be seeing some good fight scenes with Janis right?
LightningFlash21 chapter 30 . 5/18/2006
Fantastic story man. Well done
Alankria chapter 30 . 5/16/2006
And so it ends. It's certainly been an interesting and enjoyable read, and I'm sure I'll read it all through in one go once my final exam is done and I have more time.
Alankria chapter 29 . 5/15/2006
I didn't expect them to meet the real Zostra/Khalid - that was well done. Hopefully they get home safe!
Alankria chapter 28 . 5/14/2006
Very interesting chapter. Things look pretty bleak for our heroes at the end there - I wonder how they're going to overcome him.
Alankria chapter 27 . 5/14/2006
If I recall correctly, Wilberforce is already up there, right? I flicked back to double check and it looks like that's what happened. So there's going to be a fight in the realm of ideologies - that is definitely going to be interesting!
Alankria chapter 26 . 5/14/2006
"“There’s a large thaumaturgical distortion around it. Only people with strong wills can get inside,” Tompson explained. " - Yes, this is far better than "The natural harmony with the elven gods has been unbalanced in this place. Only the purest of heart can pass through." *snigger*

Nice chapter! And especially the ending. Reading on...
LightningFlash21 chapter 25 . 5/9/2006
Ure action was good but I feel that it could maybe have been described more to realy feel that action buzz if u know wat i mean? but its good work and more mystery added. Im looking forward to more mysteries of this universe being unraveld :)
Alteng chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Another short chapter!

Anyway, is there any other way to smirk other than evilly? So, this kind of explains the bit with Janis. Intrigue, indeed.
Alteng chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
reading a bit of the Dark Tower books, are we?

What an interesting set of characters laid down. I like your use of German names . . . that is another reason why I am reading this story.

The druidic prayer was intriguing as well. The religion seems to follow in Christianity. The father and the son bit. Still, I am interested.

The scene with Janis was quite good. You have explained much in the factions and feels of the people in Volksreich. It sets the story up well. This thug/cannibal she killed, is this normal in the city? Oh my! At least she is a woman who can take care of herself.
Alteng chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I like the line about the God, all gods, and no god. Intriguing line indeed.
Alteng chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
A very nice beginning. Rather short, but the point is made. I was drawn to this title, because of a song by Die Krupps. Strange, eh. Anyway, I will go on to the next chapter, and my opinions will be stronger as I go along.
Alankria chapter 25 . 5/8/2006
Magical economic powers? Most interesting . And I suspect that the development at the end will have some important consequences.
LightningFlash21 chapter 24 . 4/10/2006
Wheels are set in motion! Great way to finish the chapter by the way. keep it up!
Alankria chapter 24 . 4/9/2006
"That, you did. If an idea takes a physical shape, it gates the properties of matter." - I think you mean 'gains', not 'gates'. Made me a teeny bit confused for a moment there.

Neat idea with the bullets.

Good chapter, looks like everything's quickly gearing up for something big. Looking forward to more.
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »