Reviews for Bookshelf
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
yup, you do have a style of your own, and i like it. this one will definitely leave an everlasting taste in my mouth :)
langlang chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Very powerful. I love the subtle repetitiveness. Keep it up!
underneath it all chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
As odd as this may sound, your work, or this one in particular reminds me of something from 'A Midsummer Nights Dream'... Keep in mind that it is 1:00 in the morning where i am and well yeah i dont think im all that delirious...

I like this poem how it randomly rhymes and then doesn't... :)
Galbraith chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Shivers again.

Your poetry leaves me speechless. There are no words I could say that would give your talent justice.

Amazing poem.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That was good...I really like the way you used the bookshelf as a symbol throughout the poem.
Lellida chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I'll be honest and say I really don't know what's going on in the poem- but the way you played with the words is marvelous. I especially liked the whore(sorry if that's not the right word)/poet allegory, emphasizing the nakedness of both aspects. Anyway, great poem.
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I'm sitting here stunnedI don't know what to say but I hope you know that
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
its been so long...it'ssense last I saw you...since

not your best, but still good
Shade chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I love this one. Very very very good.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Nice diction, flows strongly.
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
wow nice imagery and really different from anything ive read so far
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Just the 'copy/paste' reference to emotion alone made this one of my favorites by you thus far. I thought I was the only person with a tendency to do that until now. The rhyme scheme seems to find its place just right and the lustful structure evokes within me reactions rarely found.
alorattack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hm. very deep! I love it, better than the other short one, despites it goodness. (Mr. Gasoline...) very good, deep and descriptive. I don't know the backround of it, but Ican guess. Leaving it open is a very interesting way to write, not giving too much info, but just enough to have us understand and piece it all together in the end... xellent job. bravo:)
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow... it was longer than three lines!

But seriously, wow, nice poem. You need to write longer poems. You are good at short haikus, but maybe you ought to put them together more to tell more of a story than you do. You still are very talented, and so far, this is my favorite poem from you.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
wow, thats all i can say, wow.

Solo.