Reviews for echo
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
my name is eho, in a way. sometimes.

"lays scarlet drops of negativity and hurt"

That is a very powerful line right there.
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
i love this! i am speachless..you are a great writer! keep it up! :D
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
dark. loved the last lines. you write things i havent ever heard before.
R.J. Crosbie chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
it took me a while, but soon i found out: this poem seems to be about the negativity and hate in humans, most of us know it's bad at some level of degree, but we do it anyway, because it's natural. i liked the line "alone, deep inside the gashes of the heart; lays scarlet drops of negativity and hurt."

and by the way, thankyou for the reviews.
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Your words are almost mystical because you write much more eloquently than most people. This poem is a good example of that. Very nicely done! :)

~Lady Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thank you for the review on "We Are Whole."
Gnoll Eater of Babies chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Okay... sorry but I didn't like this. I'm rabid about poetry, so don't take everything I say too seriously. Anywho, that poem I wrote was a joke poem. It was meant to be lke all of the angsty crappy poetry on this site. I spent less than a minute on it. I didn't even try. It was meant to suck. So, just letting you know...

If you want more details, read my profile.
moonardordragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is really good. Especially liked the first few lines.
Bittersweetwriting chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This poem has an eerie feel to it. Like a multiple personality kinda thing, it's very very well written. Your an amazing writer
toffee-lips chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
your poem are great but you know that dont you if you dont you should

btw thanks for the review of rain drop its pretty bad i dnt know why i posted it really v_v shame on me lol
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love this poem! It's my favorite of the ones I've read by you. took your suggestion and looked other places before reading this one, but I can easily see why so many people are so happy with this particular piece of your poetry!It's very deep. The wording is perfect; every word seems to fit and adequately describe what it's meant to. I was captured by the first line, and the rest of the poem carried me through smoothly, and the ending is AWESOME. You're an awesome writer, keep it up!
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I LOVE this poem it's best line was "Alone, deep inside the gashes of the heart"Good job!
EvT chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Very interesting piece, I like the beginning, the description and all. The ending which was more of emotion was pretty good as well. ) And the conclusion to it all, "Envy skulks", really finalised the whole piece. Good work!
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
my first reaction was that it was about cutting, but on second read-through I think it's more ambiguous, or perhaps more deep than that. It can't be pinned down, which is a strength with this kind of work. I like how personal the line 'I have to do it, no, I must do it, but I can’t, Not now, not ever; it looks bad, it feels bad,' seem. Nice work.
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
i love it. it portrays alot of emotions. its great. nicely thought out! :D
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/30/2005