Reviews for Dangerous Liasons
CarrCarr chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
I cracked up so hard when I read the just act casual, no one will notice, line. Brings back many of your memories. Will we ever get to see Garbs again? He stricks me as the type to constantly crack jokes. It nice that your story is building up and all of the new characters that keep popping up but what about Chris? No want him to get hurt.
barbie chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
in between chatting with my friend here and trying to read, i'd say reading this what a twist lol, does the girl HAVE to be so composed all the time i'm serious she's like this emotionless persontoo bad she's not like me...all hopping around...but that's prlly why i won't make a good dectivie or law enforcement anything i get too emotionally it's good, keep up the good writing!
barb chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
HAHA i have to admit i cracked up at the beginning with the 3 buttons exposed revealing a tan muscular chestthat was funny. i guess cuz i didn't expect such a blunt description of the dude loland i didn't know that reporters wore PINK ur all about defying the everyday normal life.i like it, keep it up and YES i wrote a review...anyways, i'm off the read the next chapter
Getuie chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Well written action... Kinda confused why they would give themselves over so easily... that doesn't click well with me... but meh... I'm "crazy" remember? :-P
Getuie chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
well, you know what bugs me about this chapter... that's the only thing I can think to point out. Other than that, good.
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Thank you for updating! I've been waiting for the next installment and this was definitely exciting!

Can't wait to find out who they apprehended and the references to Kirsten's former "run-in" with the police was perfect.

Another thing, you have Damon taking her bag twice! I've done the same thing in rough drafts so just needs fixing.

Looking forward to the next installment! -Katie
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
I like the way that Kirsten and Damon meet-has some funny undercurrents. I love dry humor. I can just imagine how muscularly handsome Damon must be!

Descriptions of Carlos are great, too. Just the right amount to make readers think bad guy informant with hispanic background.

There was a sentence that I didn't understand-"Damon shifted his position and toyed with the badge concealed in his shorts’ front right pocket."

Is he wearing pants or shorts or does he have pockets in his boxers? or is the right front pocket short? Before you mentioned he was wearing khakis, so I thought he was wearing pants.

Here's the thing about Damon leaving his phone number and saying, if you need anything. I think Kirsten oughta be wondering who Damon is, what was he doing there and why give her his phone number. Maybe she doesn't have the answers, but she should be darn curious... and you know the saying about curiosity and the cat.

Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
The thing I really like about your story is how fast it reads-like a fun action/thriller movie.

Your characters are really unique and fun to get to know. The sister/brother thing is great.

Oh, about Kirsten's boss-one of my favorite character names is Jack. As I'm visualizing your story, I can't decide if he looks like Jack McCoy of L&O or Jack O'Neil of Stargate fame. (lol).
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
"In the past three months these confrontations had been frequent, and Jack attributed his rapidly growing grey hairs to them."

I just started reading this, and I love the first paragraph. It's absolutely lighthearted and tongue-in-cheek funny.

Can't wait to read all the rest!

-Kat ..
CarrCarr chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
They've finally met. Any longer I was going to have to hunt you down. But what's happened to Chris? With the little info you gave us I doubt it's any good.

Still no luck with chapter eight? Is it a problem with how to start or what to do? 'Cause as far as I can tell Dangerous Liasons is progressing wonderfully. It would be horrible if it jusr dropped off.
Relaen chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
yet another fantabulous chapter :D so so the thit plockens! or plot thickens, if you're not dyslexic ;p Rebel Squadron X really does sound like something out of Star Wars lol! that made me laugh really hard lol. I was very amused :D Can't wait to read more from you! *glomps and hugs*
Relaen chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
hehehe, you just KNEW i'd like Chris ay ;p...i guess i am somewhat consistant with the people i like lol. This story is sounding awesome! it is coming along great! and your updates are actually coming pretty fast too! makes me feel all pooey for being slow lol. i STILL haven't finished Chap 11 of LOTR...i'm almost done though ;;
Jess chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Good chapter! I'm really enjoying this whole story. Keep up the nice work. :D
CarrCarr chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
My humblist apologizes oh master. Not my fault you've finally written a character that I can imagine running into in real life. I'm too caught up in Chris at the moment to care what Kyrsten's name is anyway. *sigh* such a hot hacker. Although a lot of inuenndo's come to mind when i think of his web name. Thank you for updating and showing us more of Chris. The whole secret story that your star journalist is working on is complex. Just to the point that your readers may try to figure it out on their own. Me, I'll let Kirsten work on the mystery and enjoy all the mishapes sure to come. _
Getuie chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
You can always just write 'Strat' :-P Stop whining about my name ! :-P

Shortish chapter... I'm not really sure what I think of it. I could get majorly nitpicky and critical... but then again, your boy is this amazing criminal hacker that knows everything (except how to clean his shorts) so I guess anything goes :-P