Reviews for Untamable
MayaLala chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
I'm so bummed. I was into this story until it took this ridiculous and improbable turn. It needed more flushing out, way more. she's suddenly a cowhand, please. I cannot read anymore. I was good though, up until now.
Maeve chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
This was such a great story. The plot was wonderful and your writing is brilliant. Definitely a new favorite of mine.
Cap'n Burgundy Jones chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
I just wanted to say I just found this story and have been reading it non stop. It's perfect, everything about it was incredible and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very last moment. It was a fantastic read and I'd like to say thank you for sharing it.
BlackRose232 chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
I found this story today and I've been reading non-stop. I'm not very familiar with western but I totally loved this! It's one of the best stories I've read on this site.
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
*Gracias
imperfectlyokay chapter 30 . 11/18/2012
Regret to say that I'm one of those terrible girls who fell in love with Diego at first sight. Total yum... I disgust myself. Anyway, this was a great change from all the cliche high school stories on here. I really, really enjoyed it and probably will look at your other stories as well as others in this genre! Great job.
Hemtec chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
Incredible chapter! I am in love with your story
Hemtec chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
I loved this chapter!
London Sparrow chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
This was really well-written. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing this, it really satisfied my hunger for a good old western story. Well done.
MissKukyMonster chapter 30 . 3/31/2012
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing!
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 11/15/2011
This was a fun and enjoyable story to read. Sorry for not giving you a chapter-by-chapter review, but I read most of it offline.

Thanks for a great read.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Little does Mercedes realize that she just waved a red flag in front of a bull. Instead of leaving her alone, he will most certainly persue her.

Another interesting chapter.

The aunt doesn't seem any better than her brother. It is sad that her other aunt died. Perhaps Mercedes life would have been different.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
An interesting beginning.

Her father is a real piece of work. He ignored her until she was ready for the market, then he collected her to sell her off for a profit. What an ass.

I hope that she is the untamable one, not just Tejano.
Kiveda chapter 30 . 10/14/2011
AWWWWWWW...I love it! It's so adorable! It's like all my favourite genres mixed together, except supernatural-werewolves of course, and that would just have been weird! Ok, i'm gonna go check out your other stories now!

XOXOXOXO

Kiveda
ThatAwkwardEraNatzi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Really good:) but... I couldn't imagine a girl in the 1860's being named after a car!
351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »