Reviews for Kissing Cousins
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved it.
PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this is sooo good! i am so glad i found it and it was also really funny!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
cute story. a little ramble-y. but entertaining. thanks for sharing!
Oritreesan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
How does this not inspire you to write more? you can't introduce all this drama, this shady business man, trey's past history, etc... and not explain it! Well actually you can... since you have BUT if you ever get writers block; you can possibly guess the rest but write more XD

Very entertaining and dynamic:)
SRC-SI chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I LOVE this, it was awesome:D
ToraOkami303 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
procreating bunnies attack *millions of bunnies attack you* yeah those are all my weekly ideas . i need to settle more XD anyways i love this story and will be haunting this for some time :3

T O
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It was believable and full of sex. Beyond stating the obvious, I enjoyed reading it.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
me likes i would love to see the face of treys father when he finds out, lol.
Arkadian Toad chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ahaha... This made me so happy. I really enjoyed it!

Very good, nice job!
Deadly-moons chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I really loved this! Trey and Christian are hilarious!
PhaithMcCoy chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
OH! This is definitely one of my favorite one-shots. Very good, the characters are well fleshed-out, and apparently, very horny. :)

Very hot, very funny, very believable. But...I think they should procreate a la plotbunnies.

Just because.

-Phaith
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
OMG that was so fucking hot! I loved this story and I absolutely adored Trey. Christian was a blast as well :P Heh heh KUDOS X 10,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
oh i like it!

lol

their relationship is so retarded that it works perfectly

loved it haha

izzie
magalina chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
lol awesome, loved it
FallenBitchyPixie chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*dies*

This was such a pleasure to read. The abruptness of the relationship was normally not something I'd espouse, but it worked perfectly with the tone of this story. Christian and Trey were such BOYS! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the passionate declarations of undying love, but it's just not something teenage boys would do. And a change of pace that trips right into character is always welcome.

The style of this piece was short, sweet, and to the point. It's just a little slice of cotton candy - no drama or angst to it. It's not a coming-of-age or a coming-out or any other sort of trials-and-tribulations story, and that's great. It's just a boy story, of a moment in a life that happens to be filled with blowjobs.

In case I haven't been abundantly clear, I LOVED THIS STORY. It made my day!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »