Reviews for You Were Nothing But a Dream, an Illusion
Stomac chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I think everyone wonders that at some point in life, specially after losing someone close... Everyone can relate... I love it more than I should, for that..
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
this is very good. I remember when I always felt like that when I was growing up. I was told myself to wait until something great happened, and it did...I hope it finds you too.

~Sorrow~
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
aww so bittersweet... I like it a lot... lovely poem
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
this is beautiful and has so much hurt and pain and love in it...well done for writing something so personal and sharing it with us...but remember you are not worthless, insignificant or unloved, people you don't even know love you, and remember if you ever need someone to talk too, just drop me an e-mail, talking to others who know what ur going through can help a lot...but well done on this its amazing and so powerful. lots of love ~AllyCred~
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
how you can continue to tell me my stuff is great when you write poems like this is beyond me...*sheds a single tear*...great job...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This hit very close to home for me. I know how it feels to think that someone loves and and then they leave. It's like they steal your heart and then brake it. keep up the good work.
method acting chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
all right. This was pretty kickass. It reminds me of me...And I think you did a pretty awesome job. Beautiful descriptions. Lovely.
CielNombreUnDeesse chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
this is... oddly sweet and kool i really like it