Reviews for Space Bores
Enoch L. Holmes chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Psuedosociopatholigists? I am now further intrigued.
Enoch L. Holmes chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Pendergast, Smithback and Mbwun.

Automatic thumbs-up!
Needs Therapy chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
I cannot thank you enough. You are truly the second most terrible person in the universe (myself being the first). Nothing would please me more to laugh at the people this story pissed off. I take my hat off to you.

Cheers.
Arej chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Well well well. Although it's over, I had a good time laughing at it. This was a nice break from all the boring crap floating around here.

Arej chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Well then. Glad I needed to laugh...

Monev11235 chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
BEST. DISCLAIMER. EVER.
Arkash chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
That was an interesting ending.

Good job! *_*
Arkash chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Okay, another goofy chapter. I wonder where you got the name 'Vingeroil'.

Packed to busting, but I had my laughs.

*_*
R.J. Miller chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
I read about five chapters. This is hilarious stuff. Especially CAMPY shooting out the consoles and crewmen. I think you have a great talent. I have a conact with publisher. I am publishing my first novel with this you are interested contact me at
Arej chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Somehow, because you make this funny, I wonder if the message is really getting across to people...not that it matters...it's funny anyway.

Arkash chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
Sicko Beppo, hehe.

The space elves are funny; Rivendull, heh?

Funny - I love the puns!

Good Job! *_*
Supreme Evil Overlord chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
you have now successfully (and shamelessly i might add) ripped off every major stereotype ever to grace the sci fi genre. pft. space elves. what were people thinking? you know what this story needs now? some military elites who come to rescue everyone but find some pure evil monster/demon. plus there has got to be some really butch, bald chicks who are tougher than the guys. very james cameron! Kudos! :)
Monev11235 chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
*Reads chapter and begins vomiting*
Dianna Ross and the Supreme Evil Overlord chapter 8 . 11/4/2005
Funny! Funny! Funny! Funny! Funny! Are you really afraid of your characters? Cos I have some ointment you can "rub" on your "happy places" and make it all better. Do the plot holes suck IN the plot, or do they blow it OUT into the story? I'm just curious. Funny! Funny! Funny! Funny! Funny!
Arkash chapter 8 . 11/4/2005
That was funny. I bet Mbwun loves these chapters.

Alnitak *_*