Reviews for Caress My Roses, Kill My Cat
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Interesting way of expressing the message you want to get across. The first verses seemed a bit much, flashing such strange images in front of the reader. It's probably more to do with my preferences. Aside from that, it is a good, thought provoking poem.

Matt
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
AWESOME. I agree. What kind of MONSTERS would steel from those people's houses? It's terrible. It really did give me something to think about. So sad. I love the scenery descriptions. It's all so vivid. The imagery is great. Bravo.
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Great poem.
Fluffy Kitties chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is so sad. I didn't completely understand it until the Author's Note but this is great...

Who is Xenu?
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I told agree with you. Sometimes human behavior is appalling. The poem was interesting, but I didnt' really understand it until I read the a/n. It was good - I liked it.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Powerful detail and imagry; lillies rest on my naked eyelids, I loved that line. Beauty rests on the fact that you can see everything in front of you, nothing is blocking the truth. Love is rare form, hate is so everyday it might as well be water pouring down ones up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.