Reviews for Guts And All
maufii chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Very nice little piece of fluff you got here. I enjoyed the fact that Harry's lover went anonymous. I rather thought that his lover was someone who wasn't in the book series because of this.
Annie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*sniffle *

It was cute. All that organ talk. *sniffle * They were really cute.
pattEcake chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this one's really sweet! me likes muchly. im gonna add it and you to my faves!
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
ack. Just got that at the end, there, like i think i'm meant to. Very sweet, quie sad, slightly crazy. nice.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
The ending wasn't what I expected. I got more into it towards the end. It's very nice.
Yoyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Cute but kind of sad. I want to know where they are? I thought a hospital but why would there be stars on the ceiling?
mechante fille chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was lovely. I had to reread immediately following the first read, just to... bask. I like their anatomy discussion, it was fun in a nerdy kinda way, but obviously layered with their history. Like listening in on someone else's conversation, or inside jokes... though, this was less joking. And my eyes did spring a leak... even the second read, when I should have been prepared... but it hit me sooner, caught me by suprise, after all.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Aw!It was sweet and I love it! XDIf you decide to write another chapter or something, I will read it! It was a good one-shot anyways.:D :D :D
Dirty-Angel-Toes chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Perfect in so many ways :D
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I absolutely adore this…glad you didn’t add any more to it, because I like how it feels now, without actually knowing what was going on/who they were, you know? Although I am a bit curious what they are to each other. Ha, the title and such makes it sound really…gory, maybe, but it’s really just oddly cute, in this way where I can actually see someone saying something like it. It’s always like that when I read your stuff, actually, so no point in me explaining…Aww, the whole star-on-the-ceiling thing is too fucking cute, man. [I feel a trickle of wetness through my thin tee shirt and realize that Harry is crying.] I can laugh my ass off at people crying in real life, but I’m a bit of a whore for it in fiction, so I loved this bit. And I loved Harry’s love for his spleen. *nodnod* I look forward to reading whatever you decide to put out next, of course. I always do. *much love*
Sumire Cherise chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hello, love, it's Cherise. I liked this one, but where are they? The fact that there are visting hours can mean many things. They could be in an institution, jail, or even hospital. But then again, you may've put some huge hint in there that I was too slow to catch. This really was a cute story, though, so I give it three thumbs up!
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This story made me cry. I could tell you why I think on a couple different levels, but I don't want to analyze it. I like that you don't say why the protagonist is in the hospital explicitly.
Cliff Zingler chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
El Dag Yo.

That was nice. I liked it a some more, you should.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
so after reading this i am put more in mind of a mental institution, though neither really seem extremely insane.

[“That is because your ears are mad at your eyes because sometimes they see things they shouldn’t and—”] because of this i believe.

right, but i do believe it's good, as it is, so don't change. if you do add more, i will read it, but i don't think it necessary, as i said before and am only repeating.
Comodin chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Holy toleto, I used to have those sticky-glow stars in my room! That was awesome, I wonder why they aren't up anymore (probably fell off...)

I adored how you only let up as to where they were at the end. I liked Harry. He reminded me a lot of me:[“It is not useless,” he protests, “it is responsible for purifying abnormal blood cells.”] *cough* Sometimes I say nerdy things. Then everyone gives me weird looks and are like, "Really? How do you *know* that?"

But anyway, the way the narrator and Harry interacted was, for lack of a better word (because my inner-thesaurus doesn't function this early in the morning), NICE, but what was really uber-sweet about it was it meant so much more after reading through it the whole way to get the big picture. And I wasn't sure whether to think of the ending as happy or sad. It hints at happy a little, because Harry's coming back, but the way the narrator seems to feel almost makes it a sad ending. Maybe not sad, then, exactly. Bitter-sweet? ;-)

Oh, and I liked the summary. It immediately made me think of a psycho-killer Harry Potter, which made my day. Your Harry was much better, though :-D