Reviews for Demonica
Casey Drake chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
this is interesting... though, i think you would not have named it for April's vampire name if she didn't come up (as a ghost?) at least for a little bit...

:) CD
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
wow-very good-keep it up!

kara
Siren's Paene chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Still reading through Gothina, but I'd like to say that you are very adept at using descriptions and emotions to give a somewhat poignant quality to your story.
ca2longoria chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Yess! A sequel! Hehe, that was quite literally my reaction when I saw the title "Demonica" under your profile. I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed for a considerable while, and no excuses will be given on that, but here's a review for you now. Well, as you can likely see by rereading the first line of the reveiw, I like your story :-) (I've read both chapters by the way, but I'm reviewing this one to leave the option of reviewing again later if necessary). And, as expected, the style is the same skilled style as that of Gothina, and improved even. You got me stuck reading it in the middle of my computer class today. It's fortunate we didn't have an assignment today, otherwise I'd be a day late with my work, but oh well. I find it interesting how you started off the first chapter with the end of Gothina's last chapter, but through the perspective of Alex, and went off from there. Even better, when the italics cut off and the reader discovers that the events were a dream, but a dream conveniently positioned. It basically ties the beginning of "Demonica" to the end of "Gothina" in an easy way, jogging the memory, and allowing the reader to stretch and say, "Wow, eight years have passed. I don't have to go through all eight years in an akward eight year jump, but through a conveniently positioned dream." Hehe, I hope you understood that. Something else I liked, the depression of Alex's current situation. I feel sorry for the guy, but it really gets the reader hoping for something good to happen to him, and keeps the reader attentive of anything other than scenery you may throw out, whether it be an honest part of the plot or a red herring (I'm not sure who came up with that phrase, or exactly why "red herring" is used as a literary diversion from the plot, but oh well). Either way, you pull the reader, in this case me, in very nicely. Like I said, same good stuff as Gothina. I had mentioned improvement earlier I believe, and the improvement I notice is not something that can be specifically pointed out, not without studying writing anyway, but is simply the maturing of an author's style and ease in the transfer from head to paper... or computer, which is my current preference. At any rate, I'm liking "Demonica" much, and as I often do when reviewing another author's work, I say "keep on writing, good stuff". So in that case, keep on writing, good stuff. Hehe, well I've gotta get back to my supposedly busy ongoings, so I'll be hoping for chapter three, eh? Adios! ;-)
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
It's so sad! Why does she have to die? What's the point of the story now she's gone? *sob*
Ama-sk8 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aw this was sad T-T I just got done reading Gothina adn am about to review for that one. *runs off to review*
Thornberry chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Awesome. Continue soon. I haven't finished Ghonia yet, but I will someday when I don't have homework. -.-' Post more soon!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
wow-that was great-it had me crying there...just an amazing chapter...can't wait for more...ttfn-kara
Si Lennite chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
so sad...so sweet. keep it up! lol