Reviews for Promised Confessions
R.C. Wulfe chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This was unbelievable sad...good, but sad.

"He promised me the moon and skyWhile I confessed it allHe promised me foreverBut this forever was the shortest yet"

Usually I prefer poems with more rhyme but I'm finding a few exceptions and this is one of them. It may not have the typical sound but it DOES have a deeper meaning and message.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That last stanza is so sad! Keep writing! :)
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
You deserve SO much better than that, I'm so sorry for your pain and I hope you feel better soon!
Ds14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
aw... what a sad, but nice poem.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
How finely written. I truly loved the ending, it really does put down things strongly. Shows well what love is, a life full of promises. Sweet piece!
shaddowcat chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
omg, i love it, i know what that's like too and it's like an aweful feeling inside, it's an awesome poem though
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
BRAVO... Much felt... very touching... nice way of projecting that feeling, your lines do carry alot of meaning...Keep it up...
gypsylass chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
so beautiful... its wonderful!
NOLONGERSERVICING chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
excellent. that was really touching and beautiful.
darkenedstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Nice job!I loved: "He promised me my dreams, and now I have a broken path"Adding you 'cause I've seen you around.
fordged-fenix chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
not bad keep it up
RootbeerFloat chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh my gosh, I loved the ending line! It was perfect, Tiger! *wink* That was great! *winks again*

Much loves and hugglesAmyAKAThe infamous RootbeerFloat
VSteele chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Had an overlying sadness about it but managed to be innately beautiful at the same time. Nice work, x
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Forever is such a funny place to live; its a seasonal climent, just like everywhere else.

Much love,Juliet.