Reviews for Unbelief
Celesma chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow. Once upon a time the atheist's sentiments sounded so much like mine, before I found renewed faith in Christ ... even now, I still struggle with spiritual deafness from time to time; and your poem helps illustrate that we're all, to a point, travelers on the road to Emmaus. Even without the context of death row, it is a very nice piece of work.
Just me chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I myself am an atheist, but I really don't feel any fear towards death. After all, once I die, I'll be dead, so I won't be able to care.

But this poem is an interesting take on a somewhat different POV. The description is well done, and it's interesting to read especially if you know it's supposed to be an atheist on death row.

"In the knowledge that they are not alone—that they are never alone—And that they never were."

Some might find that comforting. Personally, when I read that line, I got chills.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I really liked it, your suttle, and less is more for subjects like this, the only that I would tell you to improve on is that you have a lot of "ands" in this, in the first line alone you have three ands, I just think it would read smoother and be better with up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.