Reviews for Danny
crack the sky chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
idk if it's just me, but i'm finding fight club references in here too.

anyways, i still love it (:
Aiku chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
YAY! AWESOME STORY! very good, easy to follow and very very cool. Good job!
The Watched chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That had honestly one of the best opening lines I've ever read. Set the mood immediately, but of course it missed the romance, which turned out to be the most important part...it's excellent. And I'm too tired to review it properly, but it really is quite brilliant.
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I can't really describe how much I loved that.

You've managed to make story that's dark, but cute, and also humorous. The angst and awkward, but intriguing characters got me hooked as soon as I started reading, and the narrative has its own strong and authentic personality. Your characters are so flawed and confused, I wouldn't doubt if they were real people.

I could go on and on about this forever.

xoxo Aly
Kitsune Luver chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hmm... rather confusing, but still good.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
one of the best slash fics ive read yet. its such a sweet thing to read. i like how it just came so unexpectedly. keep it up
if sighing chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Arg, I love your stories.

I just pore into them.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is brilliant, this is incredible, this is so - fucking - good.

My one and only problem is somewhere closer to the end, after he's been shot, where there is one tense change from past to present. Other than that... the screwed up relationship, the lover scorned, they're all so perfectly crafted. Even the unreal extremity becomes believable.

What else can I say? The characters are likable, the plot is dark humor, the storytelling divine. This is definitely making my Favorites.
virtually none chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
WONDERFUL JOB - as per usual P drawn me in, really, that did. you still manage to amaze me by writing believable about things you haven't experienced (or maybe you just watch too many movies?) there's a weird... sad violentness to this fic. crazed love, apparently. can't pin it down. just love it.
Ree chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You're a regular genius, you are. I liked the change of tense after you told me it was intentional. :P Really loved this scene:

[“That’s so romantic,” I told him. And I suppose it was. “Look them up in yellow pages?”

“Yeah. Under Gun Men.”

“I am disbelieving,” I confided.

“Me too,” he admitted.]

Don't know why. Possibly because I'm a sucker for humor and I found "Under Gun Men" particularly amusing.

So, yes. Lovely job. :D Hope to see more BRILLIANCE from you in the near future.
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Thats interesting... Kinda cute, I guess, adn well written, but... interesting.
dropjupiter chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
this time i made SURE that i was leaving the review to the right person hahahaha

i've said it before - and i'll say it again: positively fabulous! you're such an amazing writer!
Gnat10886 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, intense and deep. Neat idea, original, emotional compelling and all that jazz. Terrific hun. And yes I am a speed reader.
Plastic Fantastic Lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Dude...this was AWESOME. although I have no idea what the story behind it was...it was AWESOME! _ go Claire!
in theory chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like the seperation of the characters, yet they seem to be glued together involuntarily. The switching between tenses is quite interesting too, it tripped me up (in a good way though.) The strong language is actually a good thing, it gives it a gritty realism. The characters have a solidness about them, and it's not too lengthy either.