Reviews for Draw back you’re bow Cupid, I already love him
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
"He is my wasteland." I love that. Great job!
greenteaxo chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i like hte title it caught my attention ) n the poem is great!
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
he rations himself to you, but you can't get enough of him- if I understood...in your poetry it's beautiful, A magnificent metaphor. I find your Haiku(s) so refreshing and different
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
The title caught my attention...and nice simile!
Romanze chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
AMAZING! Ur feelings (yet again) are portrayed and shown in examples and unity! its great that you feel love enough to show it in a poem! and i love how u say cupid doesn't need to hit u, because u already love him! its sweet and insightful! keep it up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
very cool
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Strong, timeless.
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Like water un-polluted... there's not so much of that, proverbially speaking, in this world. Rationing oneself... to give what little one has in times of need... reminds me, undoubtedly, of wartime-related situations - there's only so much food, but here, you can have some, we can make it through together, somehow. He rations himself to you... that's a rather vivid, beautiful statement.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
and straight to the point. Nice job.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like it. Raw, real. Definatly kickass.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hmm, very nice. i like it. _ is this supposed to be a haiku? because the 3rd line has 7 syllables, and i think it's supposed to have 5. but other than that, very good! -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Nossovitzky chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I love the idea of having a rationed wasteland, but a tiny bit of cc- in the title, you've spelt 'your' the wrong way for this situation.

Libertine
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I don't get it. How can he ration unpolluted water to you if he is your wasteland?
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
very cool. Simple, in depth, wonderful.

Solo.
account not in use chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
very nice, i like the bit in parenthesis, almost like throwing purity in someones face.