Reviews for Pulp
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This poem was great, especially the imagery! The imagery was beautiful. 'He's a well flowered virgin'! Lovely. The general feel of the poem - ie, where the breaks were - just really drove it home. It was magnificent. My favourite line was:

wailing against the

wall, he’s wasting away.

Just beautiful, truly! I loved it! It's favourited!
Hector Tailies chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
pretty good. . . NOT
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Well... it's very... uh... short. Okay.
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
It's so open, I don't think I've come accross anything like this.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
LOVE IT! I love the imagery, amazing job.

Shavo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
sad and well done
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
this seemed very angry to me. i like it, very nice. simple.-The Lady Elaine
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Conveys strong transitions in life.
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Throwing away one of the world's creatures' most straightforward and obvious functions in order to retain a conservative stance... this could apply well past sex and into anything that pertains to choosing not to live, one might say, in favor of remaining clean, unscathed... unrealistic. Nice.
like a lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
this reminds me of a boy I know. though a name comes to mind for me, a different image grew when I read this. a skinny, frail, pained boy, anguished expression, ribs sticking out. it was a strange experience because the boy that fits this poem for me is none of those things. physically, at least.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like the formatting, (the combinded sentences) Realy awesome. Nice job.
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
'well-flowered virgin' conures up some interesting thoughts and images in my head. ALmost like a child gorwing up to fast...hm...great job .
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ah, very nice. the whole haiku is excellent. great job!-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Come now, not all virgins wail against walls! *Looks towards a wet wall on his right* Eh... nice haiku.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
this piece is heavy and really makes you think...well done