Reviews for Regimental Blues
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 18 . 4/29/2006
I KNEW it. Because that is always, always how it works, isn't it? The one who talks about the wonderful family he plans on starting back home is ALWAYS the one who dies. Agh.

Poor Tak, though. And OMG! Another hidden identity! Jack king? Huh. Cool stuff.

Also, I have decided that Cunningham rocks. Seriously. He's my second favorite character now, next to Jacob, who is also seriously awesome and for some reason not annoying at all.
darong chapter 18 . 4/29/2006
(this is claire, fyi) I would launch into full rant-mode, but I am day has been ruined! aw;eojhasdvjb! But the rest was beautiful, and his death was justified, so I will forgive you eventually.
rach chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
did elaine and cheryl DO THAT? :O
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
OMG. I was just re-reading some of this and I think I figured out who/what Eric actually is.

If I'm right, I foresee more plot twist-y goodness in future.

Awesome story, anyway!
D.W chapter 17 . 3/2/2006
Wait so is David a vampire or is he not a vampire? i'm soo confused!
elenlinde chapter 17 . 2/24/2006
height elements. *smiles wryly* that was horrendous. xD elaine and cheryl were amazing, however i doubt that they could do what eric did. whatever he did. i still cant quite picture it in my mind.

is david a vampire, then? *asks* haha im not sure, but well. might as well ask! xD and another question. WHEN DO I GET SHOT! hee. *hides*

ha i like how they rush frantically to grab water when tiffany sets things on fire. xD but why didnt they just collect a bunch of water beforehand?

plumbing. alright. good thing they had katalin. it's very convenient to have someone who can fly when you have to climb challenging height elements and you dont have a belayer. or a safety rope, for that matter.

David put his foot on Tak’s shoulder. His other foot sought purchase on the straight wall. “Wait,” said Tak, “use my hand.” David felt something wedging itself under his free foot.

“I cannot do this,” protested David. It violated his morals, he wanted to add, but he knew it wouldn’t make for a good debating point.

“Just do it,” said Tak. “Hurry up.”

David shifted his weight onto the foot being supported by the side of Tak’s hand. “Does it hurt?”

“No.”

There was nothing for it. “I’m going up,” said David, and sprang upwards.

o.o that seems like exactly what we said, if i remember correctly. i know i had to persuade you to step on my hand. did i even tell you it was my hand? well you found out anyway, so i dont suppose it matters.

obs! i miss it muchly. especially canoeing. (but that doesnt mean im going to jump on the next boat to ubin.
rachel chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
oh gross. ok NOW i get the duck joke.

sic.
rachel chapter 16 . 1/28/2006
eh? what happened? :Ohaha your chapters are short liv!
elenlinde chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
COOL.

man, i wish i could do that. *grins* but really that was good. i like tiffany more and more each chapter. *grins wider*

i nearly forgot about elina! you should introduce her soon. else everyone's going to forget.

i dont think katalin likes david's ideas very much, does she. haha.

oh darn you, commonwealth essay. *stares at blank paper*
elenlinde chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
i still cannot believe that the duck joke was told by MY hil. which explains why i get it. *sighs* my mind is being polluted more and more each day by the likes of samantha tang, nicoleang and victoriachoo. somebody save me.

mines! i suddenly think moria. but they were probably much nicer to look at. this chapter was slightly creepy, the last part. you write creepy well. you should try doing it more. (and romance too! haha!)
elenlinde chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
hmm i didnt review this! o.O

well. it was nice.

short and sweet! now on to the next chapter.
lintong chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
this is more sophiscated than the original, now that i have read (most of )it, but less oddball humor,( this less is a good thing, livvy.)david is a vampire, oh interesting.
falqwin chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
lovedloved the chapter.

For the benefit of dear rachel:

Three ducks walked into a bar. The bartender asked the first duck, "What have you been doing all day?"

The first duck says, "I've been going in and out of puddles all day."

The bartender turns to the second duck and asks him, "What have you been doing today?"

The second duck says, "I've been going in and out of puddles all day."

The bartender then turns to the third duck and says "You haven't been going in and out of puddles all day, have you?"

The third duck sighs and says -

"I'm Puddles."
rachel chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
haha how does she um. literally blow her top?

i didn't get the duck joke :(
falqwin chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
*chokes*

FYI, I blame hil for the joke. And nicole. And all my GB seniors.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »