Reviews for Regimental Blues
linty chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
hehehee!yay!you still haven't included the princess.
Wheeeee chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
David must be a bad shooter. Boing!
elenlinde chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
the last review before i go off for camp.

lintong you will STAY AWAY FROM ME. *backs off warily*

cunningham is exasperating. and the bread SANK. it SANK. AND it gave bruises. im not eating that bread. you're not going to make me! never!

"!" ahaha i love that line. xD

heehee tiffany giving lessons on walking. xD sounds so lintong. haha! and "LT" immediately reminded me of tong.

why so many dark and stormy nights! you've been spending too much time with zeggy! *is horrified*

i am very sure oscar enjoyed jumping on the guards like tom jumps on mice.

and im off to camp! haha tata darling! but one last question...

when do i get shot?
elenlinde chapter 12 . 12/2/2005
EWW JACOB/TIFFANY NO. *dies of absolute horror*

omgosh dark and stormy night is SO zeggy. xD

and i finally see mikhail again. i'd nearly forgotten i was called that.

i can just imagine oce bouncing on the bed and demanding to sleep on it. haha. how cute. a bouncy little oscar.

next chapter!
rachel chapter 13 . 12/1/2005
haha that wasn't much seducing!
rachel chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
fine. practiced it is then. your characters are funny, yay. haha cliffhanger!what does your title mean?
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
hello! I read ur story and I think it is really quite nice.. but the front part slightly boring.. and it gets more and more exciting after somewhere arnd chpt 6.. think u have very good characterisation.. altho all the characters sound faintly alike.. as in their personality all seem to have this one trait which exist in all of them! I think it is because when you write to tend to put a bit of your own personality into each of them.. haha ok from what I noe u hate bad grammar but I hope u can understand... oops. heehee keep on writing! Ppl want to read! (:

P.S. oh yes i noe u shld have heard this many times before but your language is very good (:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
What's the title mean? Is the attempt going to be made on Katalin? Oh bugger you.
linty chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
i knew it!you're going to make katalin and tiff dress like hookers and distract /seduce the guards, while the rest break in hahahahaha.i knew it.( could i dress tiffany?(: )hhaa
RACHEL chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
aww livvy. i liked katalin! she's uh. spunky? 0_0
elenlinde chapter 11 . 11/10/2005
this is a sad chapter. depressing. wail.

you know, i would rather enjoy seeing jacob getting married. x)

*throws flaming sticks around* yayy! i like fire. *grins* does tiffany's prowess at throwing sticks have anything to do with her magic with fire? o.O i can just imagine a tiny little girl waving around a flaming stick and looking like she wants to kill someone. wahaha. should i try, and see if it really is scary?

alleles! i have decided i MUST marry someone who is tall, so that my kids have at least a 50% chance of being tall/relatively normal height.

ohno is cunningham going to be a girl. that was a bit strange, the part in the book. because it was so... strange. heh.

i want to get shot. bang! x)
linty chapter 11 . 11/10/2005
ah ah,i need to know what happens !ah! ah!
elenlinde chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT.

katalin vampire is SO you, darling. the kela was kind of a dead giveaway, after maladicta. x)

WHY DONT I GET SHOT WAIL. and since the hopeful look didnt work, how about this.

*pleading look*
linty chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
ah ha!i knew, it, katalin just had to be a beautiful!
elenlinde chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
OH DO I GET SHOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DO I DO I?

this doesn't make sense. im so... ENTHUSIASTIC about being shot LOL. xD

fourteen fourteen! (YAY IM FOURTEEN! waha.)

katalin/sebastian is REEALLY starting to sound like maladict/a. haha. and im betting they're ALL girls, ALL OF THEM! well maybe except david, but yeah.

*guts more entrails* SO FUN.

ooh next chapter! (is anyone going to dress up like a girl and kick/knee an enemy soldier in a place that the sun does not shine? xD)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »