Reviews for Regimental Blues
elenlinde chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
im TIFFANY? TIFFANY? my SISTER'S name is tiffany. WHY AM I TIFFANY!

*mourns*

treat me like a girl and i will bite you all. wahahaha.

i like being a sorceress. how fun.

UPDATE SON.

when do i get shot?
elenlinde chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
that was confusing. so did they die? o.O oh no so lost.

a better firemage than me? hmphh. *sniffs*
linty chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
BLOODY CLIFFHANGER.
RACHEL chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
ha liv you are funny yes! :D
Laiqualaurelote chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
I normally do not do this, but people have been asking so many things that need clarification.

To Lintong and Elenlinde:Please, note that I did NOT mean to make Mr. Yong cry. Truth be told, Jacob has wandered so far off the beaten path that he is barely recognisable as our dear Caleb. They're different people.

Oh gods, may Mr. Yong never, NEVER, read this.

To Elenlinde:I am horrified that I put 'her'. Please, BELIEVE me when I say that Tak is male and will remain male forever and ever and ever. 'Her' is a horrible accident. You're quite free to use this incident as emotional blackmail.

Kaffia is somewhat related to coffee, but kela is nothing like it. I INVENTED it myself, dear.

You could say that Sebastian has connections to Maladicta, but again, he followed Jacob and wandered away.

And whatever makes you think that Mikhail's a girl? Monstrous Regiment? 'Her'? No, that was Tak and accidental.

It would so amuse you, I'm sure.
elenlinde chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
oh yes, something i wanted to mention during my last review, but i forgot to.

eric sounds like hilary. O.O yes! YES! the from smiling face to deadpan look thing. she does that all the time. i'll ask her to show you tmr. i read that part and i was like. *shake head* *blinkblink* "no way that is SO hilary."

haha anyway.

yes mikhail is very nice. and i like being a healer/sorceror. so fun. and OHMYGOSH *dramatic gasp* am i a girl?

kaffia! is that your version of coffee? haha and im guessing sebastian is your version of maladict(a). yupyup.

ohmygosh tak! so sweet. haha carve a heart in the cherry tree for everyday i am away!

"Tak, once prodded, expounded at length upon a topic that was clearly very dear to HER heart." her. was that intentional? or a fluke?

i think of mr yong crying and i am disturbed. O.O

NEXT CHAPTER SOON YES? I LOVE REGIMENTAL BLUES.
elenlinde chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
i like me even better after each chapter. somehow it always works out that way. any story that has a character based on me, i like it better and better with each chapter. like the way my character developsn and how it's like me. probably because i only let myself be used as a character for people who know me, and who are GOOD WRITERS. (aka. you and meluivan indil. who have both used me multiple times.)

BUT YES! I LIKE MIKHAIL!

and sebastian is amusing, in a you-stupid-person-shut-up-you're-going-to-die-if-you-keep-talking-that-way kind of thing. yup. haha. was that kind of confusing.

eye exercises!

HEALING! HEALING HEALING HEALING HEALING HEALIN! *is happy*

and ohmygosh i DETEST RUNNING. X.X yuk. and at least ice water is cold. and clean, hopefully.
elenlinde chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
OH I CAN PRODUCE FIRE. *grins* but sigh why is mikhail afraid of fire! what a waste.

FOD FIGHT! hoorahh.
lintong chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
nice 't make caleb me.
falqwin chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
The identity of Tak is becoming rather obvious, eh? *grins*

Loved Jacob's speech. Are there really going to be explosions in the next chapter? Make sure there's A LOT of fire. And bullets. And blood.

But that's just sadistic little me. Sorry.

-Sam
linty chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
oscar is oceana x sebastian half of your vampire the hell is david e./
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
*Squeals with girlish glee*...this is utterly awesome! I love the way it's written, and your characters are teh kewl. I eagerly await your next update...
seenay chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
HEY DARLINK; haven't been reviewing cos I'm waiting for 90340973109480 chapters to be up before I read them at one shot. Never fear! I will be keeping an eye on this. I loved it so far. (:
lintong chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
up date,i want to know .ah. i hate suspense.
elenlinde chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
mikhail! mikhail! i can HEAL! HORAY! *cheers little squiffy head off*

"The cruel man!"

haha. want me to act that out tmr? xD haha see youu liv!

ROCKCLIMBINGROCKCLIMBINGYAY!