Reviews for Moonlight Baby
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
The first time I reviewed this, it was when I was seventeen years old, and under my Galbraith Pixie Riddell account. Because I’ve changed so much, what with so much time having passed, I’m afraid it didn’t give me shivers this time ‘round. I still think this is a beautiful piece though, and I love the “there you cannot see my flaws” part. I’m sure many of us can relate to that feeling of vulnerability and insecurity, and in that one line you capture it beautifully. I find it interesting that you describe the act as “making love”, and yet the character still isn’t giving herself wholly to her partner. It’s a sad contrast that makes me wonder whether someone can make love – true love – while still worrying about their flaws. At the same time it makes me think they’re not referring to physical flaws. This piece is beautiful and once again I applaud you for an excellent piece.
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Love it. I can relate...
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Sad, deep, true.

Peace, Daze
God chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
? YOu dumb broad. Are you blonde. You can't post this, it's a waste of space.!
Muselee chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love this... I've really been into haiku lately, though I can't compose any I'm satisfied with. Good job.
Maxwell Brine chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I really like it. It makes you think.
Galbraith chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I'm pretty sure I just shivered. Yes, yes I just shivered. Very few poems can do that to me. You mastered the art of hiaku.

I don't even know what to say, other than that it was one of the best hiakus I've ever read. "There you cannot see my flaws." Very deep line that I feel I can relate to.

I applaud your talent.
cOnfuzed-pOet chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Beautiful... I really like this... very short but also very passionate...

cOnfuzed-pOet
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
For being so short this one goes deep! I love it.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
o.0 Deeper than you'd think possible. Sort of insecure and and you make her seem beautiful but shy.

Shavo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I can relate to this one.. beautiful.. one of your bests
Deluded chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hmm, the 5-7-5 restriction is for Japanese haikus only ;) fiddle around with the syllable placement! I feel it could have flowed better between the lines; I think 6-5-6 would have worked better.
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very nice and I liked the way you stated one of life's simplest ideas: realtionships can be fixed by quick sex. Well done!

BTW thank you for the review, much appreciated.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Nice use of light and dark. Conveys great insecurity hidden by shrouds.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
love what is said to infinity, I really do. I feel much the same way and I think I always will, it is vivid and wonderful and undeniably the most powerful thing I've read today gorgeous.

* noelle