Reviews for Untitled 3
WindWing chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i have felt like this SO many times! thank you! finally someone wrote about it! lol. this is great. it really made me think. keep writing

(:(:(: Peace Out :):):)
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
it's interesting that you wrote a poem about how destructive writing poems can be. you embodied the feeling of being invisible to anyone/everyone. good job
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
dude. this is just hot... and very true. one of the things that i love about writing is the fact that we never really do know how people will react. But i always thought that that was the beauty of it really. Creating something that resonates with oneself in the end is truely more important then what anyone else may think of it. although the reactions, and the speculations of those who hear our screams etched into the blank pages of the book that is our life are gratifying if, not at al amusing.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I can really relate to this one. Great rhyming, I love the last few lines very powerful. Great piece, beautifully done! QueenVixta
Neaera chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*Hug* I love it! It doesn't have the same defined flow as most of your other poems, but I love it anyways. I specially like the lines, "But too often I've written and the pen's burned my hand

Too often I've told secrets without saying a word

Wishing this silent screaming couldn't be heard..."

Love it! You're a genious. Keep it up!
lexy chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
oMg! i'm not just saying this- but i think that this one's the best you've ever written- you've like finally understood how to get the point across- and come off strong- KuDoS to you!
lexy chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Pammy...this was so incredible realistic and i can so relate...(memo to self: go to stop saying "so") Anyways, good job on this because it was well thought out and written and yer, i just loved it, i like what you think...keep it up_
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That's how I used to feel... that's why I was so reluctant to put my stuff up here, why I didt want to write in the first place...But...Great job; you put a lot of emotion into it, and it flows very well.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
What a great poem, I think a lot of people can relate, I know I can. Long time no see, BTW.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
wow, that's a great poem. i hope you're not going to stop writing because of this! it's a great question to ask and brings up many ideas. good job on this one, and dare i say it, yes, it made an impact on me and everyone else who read this poem. _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i think you broke down the walls of being cliche, a topic used a lot, but your spin was actually very intruiging, i liked the angle you took at it. though a bit depressing.

So that everyone can look inside and rip it all apart?-reminds me of a paper shedder, great lines in this.
M1ss Pamela chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
The last three lines of this poems are SO POWERFUL, I believe they can stand alone without the previous lines. How about "Silent Screams" as the title?
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
"Wishing this silent scream couldn't be heard"

That right there...is potent...powerful...and the reason behind the pen's motions. That one line hit me like a sledge hammer. Brilliant.