Reviews for hopeless thoughts of you
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like it. I think it's really good! :D
violent-kaos chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
the rhyming is good and the poem is heartfelt good work it give the perfect fell in the words
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Very nice - it sounds like it was written all at once and hence it's nice and simple and honest. I like it a lot, and can relate very well. I ususally don't like rhyming stuff, but it works in this one. 'twould be good as a song actually.

Thanks for the review you left me as well btw.
rploszaj chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I like this. It brings someone from my past to mind.
boundtobreak chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This line made me smile and laugh bacuase I have never heard anything written like this but it was very good and sad.I cannot write a single word,without a memory of you,laughing, smiling, or scaring me,just by saying ‘boo’.I just loved that line so up the good work and KW!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
it's not your best.. kinda predictable, but short & cute & sweet
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
aw... sweet poem~~ don't force some of the rhyming though~~ good work

keep writing!
Rosie McGartner chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
this sounds all too familiar you wrote out those feelings beautifully! i really like it! rosie
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love the first stanza. It reminds me of trying to focus, when all I can think of is "him". Funny how they take over... I honestly think this is very well written. Like you said (in your profile), poetry is sometimes an outlet. It doesn't have to have perfect rhyming to be perfect.:-) I say "well done"! -