Reviews for Chill
verakia chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
is this a Hiku? i think so i am trying to remmber how a Hiku is struktuerd.

i dont know who to leve you a respoding note to your coment on my fanfic so i will leve it here. i am not shure if the story will eve get finished. with school and all. and the fact that i got some negetive remarks about it. there is also the fact of my atroshus spelling as you can see. but i will atemt to finish it. glad to see there i a nother Tristan fan out there cool!
McQuinn chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Love this. Very descriptive - I can just feel the bite of cold at my spine. Amazing work.
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
simple. very good. thanks for the review.
mistiqe chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A short poem(it's a haiku after all), yet so provacative. It successfully conveys the coldness, the chill, without mentioning the word at all. ;) And I guess that's the spirit of haikus as I see it, descriptive, not telling.

Thanks for your review.:)
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
so much said, so few lines, well done.

Solo.
kloun doll chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I don't understand well what is haiku, but I understand the poetry chill, it's wow! I don't find the word to describe why I like.
cOnfuzed-pOet chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
wow... definitely some imagery in that :-P... its good.. I like it! I like how you can write about the simplest thing! Nicely done..

Read and Review some of mine please! )

cOnfuzed-pOet
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i think you should've seperated the two lines better...but having them start and end at the same place definitely gives them a unique flavor
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
intersting idea
Romanze chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
nice, sweet, remotely insightful. great work, a true poet writes from her heart and feelings, and i guess if this is what u feel... thats...nice! ur a good poet if u can write a good poem about anything! keep it up!
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Short but dreamy and peaceful. I like it .

shavo
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
It feels refreshing, the appeal to senses.
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
There's something about it that obviously works... I haven't read too much in the way of very short poetry until recently so I can't quite put a finger on how to describe my reaction save for respecting its neat, little packaging with full understanding regarding your sleeping habits. Hehe.
Ygg chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Lovely description! I like its simplicity.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
well I'd say you have your self a nice little poem here, very OUT (if you know what I mean)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »