Reviews for Without You I Will Die
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I've been reading through all your work this morning, and I have to say that I just love it..Seriously, so many things you write I can relate to and your poems/songs are beautiful..So yeah, you're going on my favs list!

Much love, Rosanna.

PS thanks for your review!
Sahara Naltharion chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Very emotional keep up the good work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
so sad and beautiful.. i can relate... well done
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This is pretty much how my friends used to feel about me...very sad...i like how it's kind of twisted though...he can't kill himself(it is a him right?), because if he did, it would kill you...great job...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i like it, i know what ur going through and feel the same about my bestfriend, if she ever left i would die too...well done...this is beautiful...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
tiggershan87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Thats good very strong
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I perssonally do not like peices that ask straightforward questions, this one seems a bit reserved. Unreal. Not very poetic. I supose the motives are pure (in a sense that they are not) I supose the pain you feel is real. But if you are to write it down, use every word, every phrase, every comma...to the best of your ability. Find structure, express your pain beautifully with imagry and power. Naivity, if told beautifully. Make the most your your gift...express your emotions with the uttermost care.
HeavensNumberOneGoddess chapter 1 . 9/1/2005