Reviews for Grounded to Short
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this is so cute
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Hell that is such a nasty place to leave it. Please update soon I wanna see what happens.

JM
Aims11085 chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
Hey! So, I realize it's been a while (okay, like .. 2 years) but is there ANY chance that you'll come back to us, and this story? It's fantastic and we haven't even met the baseball boy yet! Hopefully all is well and you will make a surprise return one day! Until then - I'm adding this to my favorites!

-Amy
violet-eyez chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
so when will the baseball player enter the fic?
Bob chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
This looks like the beginning of another fab baseball story! You going to continue with it? Please? Pretty please?
Meg chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
ooh...Trent...i miss him! lol...

this story seems awesome so far as well...
Thursday's Chance chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
I really like where this story is going. You have good development and don't throw everything out at once. I'm really curious to where this story is headed.
FLGMadisonW chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
i love you and i think you're amazing. more later when i'm coherently awake.
BKGal chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
I'm trying to picture which Braveheart impression...hmm...I'm curious as to what's going to happen...if Patrick is the guy pulled up from the minors.
BKGal chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
I like the way you've been consistenly and evenly writing from everyone's point of view. These are the kind of stories I prefer...hate the POV switching...loathe it, but love you!
BKGal chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
So funny how I totally know how Alexa feels...um frightenly enough, I've been in her situation a few times. Not good. Look, I have a break so I'm reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
Aww, such a cute chapter! I love how Alexa and Patrick's relationship is developing and I think they're making a very good couple.

Aww, why does Alexa have a voice in her head? Give in to Patrick, Alexa, give in!
Madcow13 chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Or Patrick could be bumped up from the minors... Eh, I dunno. I don't really like Patrick much, I dunno why. Anyway, nice chaper, update soon.
kat6528 chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
sounds good so far. can't wait for the next chapter!
Aquarius21 chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
O! That is a good movie. LOL. But awesome chapter... them kinky little critters!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »