Reviews for Ferndale
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
again. speechless, well almost, I should be used to this, but everytime I read one of your works, I am amazed at how much you put into them. They're real, truthful, honest, incredible, I just wish I had what it took to be incredible...like you.

Solo.
Charity F chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
reminiscence...i like it!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
then.. thanpretending to spark the attention of a Clarke Gabel... Gable

I like this.. the story is sweet & not as sad as your usual ones.. i like the ending too
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Saddening, tragic.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Well done.
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Very straightforward and explanatory; peering into the eyes of someone younger though developing into adulthood and I'm at a loss for words as to how well you portrayed this imagery, these feelings that may have both warmed and plagued you back then. Good read.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
"(summers here

burn like fires

forever

on the freeway.)"

what a good line, well what a good three lines. :)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I ache to be young again ... this whole thing is brilliant and can not leave me without having this aching feeling after reading. the whole thing is gorgeous on its own and makes one yearn to be twelve. lovely, lovely.

* noelle
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
not signed in.I am twelve...i suppose it feels like that when you get poem,quite sad but not .
6549875654987 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*sigh* I adore this poem. I wish I was 12 again...

I really like your line breaks and the flow from one memory to another... awesome

love alwaysemma
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Nostalgia makes for good art.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I don't like the formatting, but I supose it adds an intesnity. I love this peice. Very real. Lovely job.
morbidmoogle chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This poem is like a story, being recorded as the speaker talks, with the breaths in all the right places. I thought this piece was wonderful.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I loved the format of the poem...short lines which seemed to help emphasize the nouns. Almost like a saga...The saga of Juliet! Great job.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, so, so good. I like it.