Reviews for If only the morning would never come
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
everyone is sitting there being all sympathetic. i wish there was a place for me to be as well. but there is no room for me. i wish i could just spill my heart to you but i can't. i wish i could drop this review but i shouldn't. good luck and keep writing, you'll pull through this too.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow...this was...not depressing (I hate saying your works are that), but it was a hard read. Knowing that you're hurting and I can't do anything to help hurts. This is probably weird coming from me. Maybe I should just stop?

Morbid Maxwell-I smell a sex scene on the horizon.
RomanceDeceptionist chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
oh wow...i am so sorry about your dad. i know these words cant express how i feel, but i will try my best. this entry really got to me...after i read your updated entry on your fictionpress profile, i couldnt help wondering if you were alright. Now i read this, and I see that its been bad...and if you need anything, im here. Just like comment on my xanga, or IM me on AIM. should be on my fictionpress profile...again I am soo sorry...I am here if you need me.

Keep writing-RomanceDeceptionist
Munks Babe chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
omg...this is so sad...i'm almost to tears...i dont know what to say really... just...omg
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is really beautiful and with most parts i had tears in my eyes...well done with letting so much out and having the guts to share this with everyone...i love it. lots of love AllyCred