Reviews for The Taste Of Exile
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Honestly, this just wasn't as good as the other "taste" one that I read. I think it's because of the strange rhyme pattern. I can see that the first and fourth lines go together and the second and third lines do, but I can't find a way to read it and have it sound un-stilted. The descriptions were still strange and wonderful though! :)

Lady Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks much for the review on "Every Waking Minute." You're right that I do have Justin. :D
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Really great descriptions. I like it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
you dont suck.. lol.. it isnt your best, but its still good.. a lot better than most stuff i write
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow. really this is such an amazing piece. the whole thing is like a criptic riddle. love it.

* noelle
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I am forever jealous of your talent for incredibly rich imagery. Very well done! I love it!
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This was cool in that I could imagine it being read aloud in really dramatic tones to an audience getting into it, and just having fun with it. I do think it would be better if you made it free-verse as the rhymes don't really work how you've got them set up here.
Fae chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
It's very strange, but in a good way. I like it a lot. It makes you think.. a lot. I really like the line "Spending a lifetime in prayers that no one would resemble her".. I hate to say it, cause it sounds dumb - but it's very, well.. deep. As lame as that word is. Great job!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like it; its criptic and doesn't reveal itself easily, it makes for a more intresting read.

Juliet.